The Glades Season 2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by ozzman73, Jun 22, 2011.

1. ozzman73

ozzman73 Home Made

Nov 27, 2006

Advertisements

OK, after watching the first three episodes of the Glades new season I have to say, that this show has turned from campy to awful.

Jim's ex-partner is badly written, badly acted and to make it worse, the writers have decided that she will take on the role of the explainer. Even if it means explaining things two or three times.

Season pass deleted

2. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Haven't yet watched the latest episode, so I gambled coming into this thread. But, after two eps, I have to say I, too, am underwhelmed. Hope it gets better....

3. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    As Angie Harmon is already kicking butts on Rizzoli and Isles, they had to get Angie Harmon Lite for Jim's ex-partner. Bleah.

And "Forensic NURSING"? Really? I nearly gave myself a migraine rolling the eyes on that one.

4. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I don't really need a plot for this show...just to have him smile once in awhile makes my heart go pitter patter...

5. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...

Advertisements

Actually, Forensic nursing is QUITE real. Now, they obviously are tweaking it for the show, but a forensic nurse is the nurse at the hospital who does Sexual Assault exams and gathers evidence and things like that. So yes, that is a very real and very important position.

6. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    I stand corrected. Thank you.

Although for this show, they obviously are going to stretch her role way past its normal bounds, just as they've done for crime scene investigators in the CSI shows.