The Expanse - S3 E2 - "IFF"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cwerdna, Apr 21, 2018.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA

Advertisements

Surprised there's no thread yet. I finally watched it tonight.

Pretty good ep. Will the Roci... err... whatever the name of the ship is get more ammo from Fred Johnson?

I didn't notice any credits (or missed them due to subtitles) but no wonder the blonde woman looked familiar. It was Elizabeth Mitchell, who I knew from the remake of V.

The show started a minute late for me (not sure if TiVO's clock was off that day) so my recording cut out in the middle of the teaser for the next ep even I thought my OP was set to record 1 minute extra.

If anyone cares, Season 3, Episode 3, Sneak Peek has quite a sneak peak. It's almost 2 minutes long. Probably any discussion of that should be in spoiler tags.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    rdrrepair likes this.
  2. rdrrepair

rdrrepair Bill Knapp

Nov 24, 2006
    845 New York
    It's shaping up to be a great season.

3. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Having read all the books, I'm getting confused about where we are. When they heard the distress call from Bobbi, I expected them to recognize her voice. Then I realized that they haven't met her yet. But the books are so good, I couldn't wait to read them. :confused:

4. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    And possibly Lost, or Revolution.

They're rearranging major events a bit to make certain more interesting things happen sooner. So people are bumping into each other in different orders. ;)

5. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA

Advertisements

Yeah, but I hope they move forward into the major plot points soon... I worry that they'll lose people's interest and get canceled!

6. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    How could anyone not love all of Avasarala's comments during the high G pursuit?

stellie93 likes this.
  7. wprager

wprager Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Ottawa, Canada
    She'll always be Mes Claus to me :)