The Daily * Show

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by KDeFlane, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    Trevor Noah and The Daily Show are supposed to be returning with new shows this week. My overnight update gives me "To Be Announced" in the regular timeslot, and a new Daily Show at 7:00AM tomorrow morning. ARGH!
    * The Daily Social Distancing Show * could become episode titles or a new series ID; we shall see.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    He had a short spot on YouTube last week. Gracenote has repeats of South Park.

3. davidscarter

davidscarter Active Member

Sep 28, 2015
    It's showing up correctly in my guide at 11pm (EDT) after I did a forced service connection this afternoon.

4. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    And it is the regular show ID. The episode title is The Daily Social Distancing Show plus the date.

5. chiguy50

chiguy50 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    My OP correctly recorded it as such last night at the regular 11:00 PM air time and has further episodes scheduled to record this week and next.

Trevor Noah actually did three of those abbreviated shows last week.

6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    My guide data finally updated correctly for this show yesterday. I was surprised to see that my Pass picked it up, as the show title was still TDS, without the extra phrasing in the title.

7. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    As of today (Sunday, April 5th) most of the upcoming episode titles are just wrong, specifying dates which I presume are mistaking March repeats for future April days. Maybe a Monday morning update will fix these; if not, there may be conflicts later this month when my box remembers that "April 27" already recorded this week. (Or maybe they're all repeats and I shouldn't record any of them)

8. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Mine are correct, for coming week, so far. But then my connection for today is this afternoon so that will probably screw it up. Will keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up! :)

9. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Just had my daily fix. TE3. All episodes are good for the next two weeks.

I just noticed that my 7am repeat has moved to 9am.