The Daily Show 7/27/20

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by JoeKustra, Jul 24, 2020.

1. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

Every show next week has the same metadata (description). Adjust accordingly if it doesn't change.

TE3 and TE4

2. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Not fixed.

3. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Worse. My Monday show did not record even though it was in the Todo list. Maybe because I force recorded Tuesday with the same data.

4. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Mine was recorded but no SM. I have my other box set to record the rest of the week.

5. morac

morac Cat God TCF Club

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ

Advertisements

Yep. If you manually schedule an alternate recording it cancels the automatic recording.

6. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Finally fixed this morning. In time for last episode of the week. Next week’s have been fine.

7. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I actually see that NOT happen for a lot of shows nowadays. I don't have specific examples offhand, but e.g. I see a double-checked recording in the to do list, go into it, explore/view upcoming, pick another showing... and the orig one is still back in the regular to do list.

(Also, even the times when it DOES work, for years the Tivo scheduling has not realized 'this' recording will go away to make another tuner available.. e.g. I have OPs for the SD version of a bunch of shows.. sometimes I will do the above view upcoming to switch it to the HD version.. but it thinks there won't be enough tuners.. and this is the cases where if I tell it to go ahead, the SD version will then be gone from the to do list.)