The Daily Show 6/8/20

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by JoeKustra, Jun 8, 2020.

1. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Check your TDL/guide. It might have it down at 30 minutes. It is 45 minutes, so you can add 15 minutes or record the Comedy Central Programming 15 minute program.

Last year I made a wishlist for Comedy Central Programming.

2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks, Joe. Yup, that's what mine shows. I already had it padded but I added another 15min anyway.

While I was at it I went ahead and scrolled through the week and Thursday's episode is the same way - 30 minute block only.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I could sent in a lineup form. But it's ok on TE4's guide. Next Monday too.

4. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Wow, I just watched last night's episode and it went all the way out to 58:58. Two pads and just barely made it with a one-hour recording.

5. zalusky

zalusky Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    Given everything he has done outside of the show this was right in his wheelhouse.

6. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I don't even bother anymore. Back in the day, it was very productive but last couple I did would culminate with them sending me an email that it was fixed. But each time it was not at all, as in absolutely nothing was changed to correct the guide data problem about which I wrote them, so I don't even know why they bothered.

7. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I added a half hour pad to my OP. Though I'm honestly watching eps from about 2 years ago (SD recordings, small). yes it's weird, but I may laugh more at these eps in the future!! heh