The Daily Show 3/26/18

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by JoeKustra, Mar 25, 2018.

1. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

After today's update the time slot says Comedy Central Programming. Lineup form submitted.

Report a Lineup Issue

Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks for the heads up, Joe. My connection is in an hour or so, so I'll keep a watch on this.

It's sure a good thing I have a lot of time on my hands these days! In normal times I would not have been able to keep up with the Tivo babysitting at all, what with work and having a life and especially since I'm not getting paid to do Tivo's job. ;)

3. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    My first thought was that it was going to be a week of repeats, but nope. Here is the line-up I found:
    Mo 3/26: Tyler Perry
    Tu 3/27: Sean Penn
    We 3/28: Chloe x Halle
    Th 3/29: Rosie Perez

Manual settings time again, wheeee!

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Program is back. No guests, but a 1P will be ok.

5. morac

morac Cat God TCF Club

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ

Advertisements

If you manually scheduled “Comedy Central Presents” and don’t cancel and reschedule, that’s what will show up in My Shows. You can also go into the guide, press record and then choose to “modify the recording” and then schedule “The Daily Show” which will also fix the To Do list.

6. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Hmm, I've tried that in the past, and it seemed like it sometimes didn't work.

My to do list is fine now..

though as a workaround for this, I long ago created a "comedy central programming" OnePass... and added several minutes of end-padding since you need that for TDS and The Opposition.

7. taronga

taronga Member

Nov 15, 2006
    KY
    Argh.. When I first saw this thread my To Do List looked fine, but it didn't record tonight's episode after all. The box last connected this morning. But at least I caught this in time to record the 2nd showing.

JoeKustra likes this.