The Big Bang Theory Sneak Preview - 9/16

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by innocentfreak, Sep 14, 2007.

1. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    I know not everyone clicks on the stars so I figured I would post this. I assume this applies to cable also, but it appears Comedy Central is running the pilot episode on 9/16 at 4:31 AM EST.

2. MirclMax

MirclMax Ancient Member

Jul 12, 2000
    And even more easily, the pilot is now available (for free) via Amazon Unbox ..

3. larrs

larrs Movie Fan-Addict

May 2, 2005
    DFW
    I actually watched it last night- it was on the main menu. It was quite funny. My wife as a rule doesn't care for sitcoms, but she thought the pilot was decent.

4. eelton

eelton Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I set the TiVo to record (based on the ad/notice in the menu) and it recorded an infomercial for a lawn trimmer.

5. timr_42

timr_42 Active Member

Oct 14, 2001
    st louis, MO
    Lawn trimmers can be funny :p

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Being in a cushy time-slot between HIMYM and 2 1/2 men, it will probably be around for awhile, but I really didn't laugh once. I guess having seen anything that was remotely funny in all the relentless commercials for this show, didn't help it.

Hope it was just the pilot, and the rest of the season gets better.

7. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    I agree with the time slot. I think since it is from the writers/producers (?) of 2.5 men those who like 2.5 men will probably like it. Watching it I could see the similarities. Everyone at my work loved the show and thinks it is hilarious, but we are also all techie, geeky, IT/Engineers so guess we relate better.