The Bachelorette 6/13/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Jun 14, 2011.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Wow, she is looking like an idiot over this Bentley thing. Days after he has left she is still mooning over this jerk. She said last night that she saw Bentley being the one at the end. I question whether she really thought that before he left or just began thinking it once she could no longer have him. She may take that "dot dot dot" to mean she can be with him in the future and that will cause her to hold back from moving on with one of the other guys.
    Her funk over Bentley is going to depress all the other guys and viewers too!

Ames surprised me. He is a really interesting guy. He is also intelligent and funny. His looks bother me though. I think he looks like someone else famous but different enough that he looks "wrong" to me.

2. mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    Here's a great drinking game.....every time Ashley says "Bentley"....bottom's up!

3. InterMurph

InterMurph Member

May 22, 2003
    Gloucester, MA
  4. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
  5. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    :up: :D

6. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    He kinda looks like the result when they combine the pictures of two celebs to see what their kid would look like.

7. MNoelH

MNoelH McGruber

Mar 17, 2005
    Houston, Texas
    I felt really sorry for the guy who got eliminated. He was very up front and honest about his situation and put himself out there. She didn't think she could compete with his wife's memory. There may have been other reasons, but they were either edited out or there weren't any.

8. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    The only reason why I started an all seasons thread is that it seems like in recent seasons of Bachelor and Bachelorette, few people are responding at all, let alone starting new threads for each ep.