The Bachelor: "Fantasy Suite Card" = Hookup Central?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by iceisles, Apr 29, 2008.

1. iceisles

iceisles New Member

Mar 8, 2003

Advertisements

Well, last night was "Fantasy Suite" time on "The Bachelor." Every season, without fail, the guy gets to spend the night with each of the three remaining women. Do you think they always sleep together? They never tell you what goes on when the door closes, but surely they just aren't playing cards in there. It makes it seem like the show becomes a "try before you buy" just before the season finale. It makes me wonder if a woman's chances could be swept away because she isn't good in the sack?

Someone suggested to me that the producers have strict rules in place about the bachelor not sleeping with the contestants before the show is over, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. How could they enforce it anyway? :cool:

2. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Didn't Trista admit she slept with her bachelor on season one's fantasy suite episode?

3. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    BTW, I was shocked when he picked Chelsea over Amanda. Goes to show that playing hard-to-get always makes one more "interesting".

4. iceisles

iceisles New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    I agree. They played it up like Chelsea blew her entire date. Amanda's problem is that she couldn't communicate. She sounded like a confused schoolgirl with a weak puppy-dog crush. I believe Shayne will win it, but I doubt the marriage will be successful.