The Amazing Race OAD 4/3/2015 (Season 26, Episode 5)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Apr 6, 2015.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Okay.... So if there was any question whether Hayley was a victim of editing or is really as annoying as she is portrayed, this episode pretty much puts it to rest...

Wow... Simply wow...

I am surprised that the couple in the blue Ford didn't admit to finding the fanny pack and used it to establish a strong relationship with the couple who lost it... If they did that, they could have avoided a future U-Turn...

But instead, they decide to hide it (poorly) in the car and let them find it after acting very elusive when questioned about it? This has actually put a target on their back for a future U-Turn (or other consequence). If you are going to screw them, really screw them...throw the fanny pack in the garbage can before arriving at the detour... Put the fanny pack in your backpack before leaving the car... I think they really screwed up...

Haven't people realized that going on the Amazing Race without knowing how to drive a stick shift is the equivalent of going on Survivor without learning how to make fire (or knowing how to swim)?

2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Oops... I will repost the above in the existing thread...

Moderators, please delete this one...