The Amazing Race 11/11/20

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mattack, Nov 9, 2020.

1. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale

Advertisements

Note that last week there were scheduled to be two new episodes air, but only one did.. so you'll have to manually get it this week unless they correct the guide data (they hadn't as of a few days ago when I checked).

I actually end up watching it commercial free on CBS All Access, but tivo it mostly so I can download metadata files to keep track of episodes. (yeah I guess sort of OCD since I watch all of them.)

2. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    My 1P correctly picked up episode 5 for 11/11.

3. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    mine picked it up, too.

4. mattack

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    just out of curiousity, had both of yours ALSO recorded an ep last week?
    (I already manually set mine to record so don't know if it would have fixed itself..)

5. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al

Advertisements

yes.

what bothers me most, the last 2 eps of manhunt: deadly games were not rescheduled, and i'll have to finish them on cbs all access. it hasn't been the greatest, but i wanted to see it through, even after cbs began burning off the remaining eps 2 at a time on saturday night - the final 2 eps were pre-empted due to election coverage last saturday - it's not like they have a lot of saturday night programming to begin with...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  6. mattack

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    oooh, I guess I should check my eps.. heh. I haven't watched any of the eps but I think I saw it listed in the guide data after the premere.. so started recording it.. (even with this relative dearth of programming, I'm not catching up on backlog as much as I thought I would -- probably because a lot of CNN watching recently!)

7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I just checked my To Do List, and tonight’s episode was not scheduled to be recorded... so I had to manually set up the recording.

next week my program guide shows two episodes scheduled back to back, and both were set up to record

mattack likes this.
  8. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Yes.