The Abby Elliott Thread

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mdougie, Oct 17, 2011.

1. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    She is so cute and talented. I love her.

She is the youngest female to be a cast member on SNL. Her father is Chris Elliot.

I love to watch her, and think she is the best. I am a little disapointed that she eats at Cafe Boulud for lunch so much, but I guess she likes it.

I am not the only person who thinks so. I have a friend who loves her as much as me and I think we are going to start a blog to document her life and career.

We have some awesome candids pics of her out and about already for the big blog reveal and can't wait to get more.

We will keep everyone updated about where she is, what whe is wearing, and who she is with 24/7.

Abby Elliott is the sexiest woman alive.

I Will upload some sneak peaks if you guys want. She dressess like a normal person most of the time.

2. getreal

getreal postcrastinator

Sep 29, 2003
    Earth
    I wonder if Abby has to apply for the Restraining Order herself, or if someone else can do it for her, on her behalf? :p

I did not know that Chris Elliot was her dad. She clearly gets her looks from her Mom, and her comic sense from Dad.

3. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    For mdougie - as this isn't a thread about a show, it probably more appropriately should be in the Happy Hour forum or something like that.

That being said, good luck with whatever you decide to do because I won't be looking for it.

4. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2002
    AR
    I like her and she seems down to earth, a big plus in my opinion. She is attractive but by female movie star standards, not a standout by any stretch. She may turn out to be a good comedienne but hasn't done all that much on SNL yet.

5. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Abby at Union Square.

[​IMG]

6. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    [​IMG]

7. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2002
    AR
    Just an impression I get but I don't think she is the type that will enjoy being followed closely in the spotlight. I hadn't thought of her as having potential to be a big star but SNL stars seem to come out of nowhere and somehow make it big. If this thread goes anywhere and can offer some insight into her talent as a comedian, I will visit from time to time and see what I learn.

8. scooterboy

scooterboy Coney Island Small

Mar 27, 2001
    East...
    If the OP isn't a joke, then it's a bit...creepy.

9. mcthumber

mcthumber Member

Dec 6, 2004
    a bit??

10. Fish Man

Fish Man Phish Food

Mar 4, 2002
    0.7 miles...
    LOL! Indeed! Looks like she may need one.

Before her first appearance on SNL, I stumbled across an article who's gist was discussing the first time a former SNL cast member had one of their children become an SNL cast member. The article was about Abby Elliot joining the SNL cast, so I knew who her dad was. I agree with your observation about where she must get her looks vs. comic sense, however.

11. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    We are almost ready for the big reveal. My partner is extremely worrried about the pictures though. He says he doesn't want to upload them until we remove the info that identifies his cell phone. Any idea how?

Oh she got to work early this morning he says. She left her apt at 6:30.

12. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Do you have any videos of her naked in her hotel room?

13. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    Don't worry about that. When you upload, that stuff is automatically stripped off.

14. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Sorry we have no naked pics. We do have a couple with some great cleavage though.

15. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    How about pictures of her pooping on a staircase?

16. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    The original post reads like the first ten minutes of a The Closer episode.

17. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Isn't this kind of stuff what Twitter is for???????

Why is this even here? It does seem to be turning creepy.

18. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    I hope at the very least that you'll have the good sense to sneak into her apartment while she's asleep and take a picture of the inside of her underwear drawer.

19. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Notable Member TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    this thread is very bizzare.

20. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    So here is a pic of Abby at lunch. She went to Burger Heaven. She ate with two people but he didn't recognise them. She seemed to be having a good time.

Come on Abby can't eat burgers. Your on TV. shame shame. Also, she doesn't look as good with strait hair IMHO.

[​IMG]