The 4400 - Tiny Machines - 9/9/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unicorngoddess, Sep 11, 2007.

1. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I didn't see a thread for this episode yet.

I can't believe the season is almost over already! This season has been so great. I'm interested to see how this thing with Tom plays out. Also, they really have been making us think hard about what side is "good". Learning more about the future these people are from really makes you feel for them a bit. All their resources are tapped out, obviously something went horribly wrong and TPFTF blame it on the promycin positive people. You just have to wonder where things went all wrong.

Any news if its been picked up for next season???

2. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    Hell they only show 9 episodes for a season in all the new shows, and 20 min of comercials in a hour. Regular TV has gone done the tubes, money hungery actors and owners.
    It has been a great season tho.

3. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    I wonder who they are putting into Jordan?
    It figures that the only way to clear the nanites is radiation.
    I think Isabelle should call Tom IIs bluff and kill him, again. He claimed to have been the guy in Matthew, right? With all her powers, she should be able to find and disable any failsafe measure that they could have implanted in her, even a psychic one.

4. headroll

headroll Let em' Roll

Jan 20, 2003
    Long...
    I thought it was pretty clear that the software giant who killed himself was being placed into Jordan.

-Roll

5. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Don't you think it would be good idea to have Shawn around before they expose Tom to radiation? Maybe he's going to be too busy stopping his mother's eyes from bleeding.

6. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Yes. But here's another thing to ponder...Well, maybe two things to ponder. How do they get the nanites out and transfer them to another host? And two, if these nanites are just simple little computer thingies encoded with a personality, then couldn't you recreate more of the same person in different bodies??? If so, then why don't TPFTF start creating an army of "tiny machine" enabled NTAC agents???