The 4400 Sun. 9/09 USA

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by japaget, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Sep 5, 2007 #1 of 12
    japaget

japaget Member

Mar 11, 2007

Advertisements

The USA network is airing a new episode ("No Exit") of The 4400 outside of its regular time slot. Here on the West Coast it is airing at 9 AM. This is in addition to the new episode airing at 9 PM, so there are two new episodes this Sunday.

Be sure to check your To Do Lists!

2. Sep 5, 2007 #2 of 12
    appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    "No Exit" is a rerun. It originally aired August 5, 2007.

It was the episode where a 4400 set up an elaborate mind game that had pratically the entire cast trapped inside NTAC headquarters.

3. Sep 5, 2007 #3 of 12
    astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    I had to look twice at this in my To-Do list also. My SP, which is First-Run Only, has this episode ("No Exit") set to record in the AM, and the new one also set that evening. It does appear to be a rerun, but I left it to record, as it wasn't causing a conflict, and I was curious why it wanted to record it.

I've had a couple of other weird glitches. For example, I have the new Samantha Brown series (Latin America) on the Travel Channel set as an SP, FRO. Typically, new episodes air on Wed evening. But it recorded a new one last Sunday called "Guadalajara", that was marked "R". And it is also recording the same episode this Wed (tonight), not marked "R". Why is it recording the same episode twice, both with the dbl check SP marking?

It's not a big deal, didn't cause any conflicts, and one can never have too much Samantha Brown. :D But it's odd behavior for my normally perfect SPs.

4. Sep 5, 2007 #4 of 12
    Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...

Spoilers! :mad:

Yes, some of us are a bit slow at watching.

5. Sep 5, 2007 #5 of 12
    appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...

Advertisements

Sorry, I don't agree thats a spoiler. Too late for one thing, and the episode description in all the guides say pretty much the same thing.

6. Sep 6, 2007 #6 of 12
    TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    I seriously doubt USA ( Or any network) would run a first-run night time drama at 9 am.

7. Sep 6, 2007 #7 of 12
    timr_42

timr_42 Active Member

Oct 14, 2001
    st louis, MO
    I don't think it was on in the Central time zone. My SP picked up the upcoming show. I think tennis was on last week.

8. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I did not have it in my to be watched list so I guess it was one of those episodes with no guide data.

Was there any mess ups like happened to Dead Zone?

9. barbeedoll

barbeedoll New Member

Sep 26, 2005
    I agree. We didn't get it in Omaha the first go around, and I was delighted to have Tivo pick up the 8am showing. Thanks to Japaget for alerting me, or I would have deleted it without looking further.

Barbeedoll

10. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    NoHo, CA USA
    This is the episode where the original airing had no data, so if you had it set for first run only, it wouldn't have recorded.

-smak-

11. barbeedoll

barbeedoll New Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Great to know! It was a set up for first run only scenerio.

......just when you think you know everything, some great person on the board adds something new.

Thanks.

Barbeedoll

12. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    My SP is set to first run only and I got "no exit" the first time it aired, but because it had no guide data, the second airing that that had guide data was also scheduled to record until I canceled it.