The 4400 on iTunes... Not Anymore!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by EchoBravo, Jun 20, 2006.

1. EchoBravo

EchoBravo TV-MA LSV

Apr 20, 2002
    PHX, AZ

Advertisements

I could've sworn The 4400 was available on iTunes Music Store last year. This year, my wife, my two-year-old and I are living between my parents' and my in-laws' while our house is completed.

I missed the season premiere and episode 2. Being away from my TiVo (packed and stored), I didn't even know the season had started. I thought I could just go buy the episodes, but no. I even failed at BitTorrent.

<sigh> I'm gonna miss half the season at this rate.

Of course, if someone has the files somewhere, I sure would be interested. ;)

How do they offer Monk and not The 4400 on iTMS? :mad:

2. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    It looks like the season 3 premiere and the second episode are going to be shown on Sunday July 2 at 3pm EDT.

3. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    Northern...
    The admin at the usanetworks forum said:

4. EchoBravo

EchoBravo TV-MA LSV

Apr 20, 2002
    PHX, AZ
    Thanks for the replies. No Internet access, except for at work. Ugh! I tried BitTorrent, using different sites for the seeds (is it!?). My downloads never start. I get "0 of 599MB" progress indicator, then nothing... I get a timeout error after a few minutes. Have tried multiple times using multiple sources.

Thanks for the info. I really thought I saw it on iTMS last season though. I could be wrong. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. :(

Alarm set... As is my in-laws' Dish Network DVR. Thanks!

5. Enrique

Enrique Well-Known Member

May 15, 2006

Advertisements

I can download it for you va bittorrent and upload it to a like sendspace and you can download it from there if you want.