1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 100

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by leswar, Jul 11, 2018.

1. leswar

leswar leswar

Apr 14, 2005
    Vero Beach
    This past Tuesday's (7/10) episode is numbered as S5E10 "Sic Semper Tyrannis". Should be listed as
    episode 9, and my SP has next week's episode (7/17) as S5E11 "The Warriors Will". Should be episode 10. Better watch your SPs in case TiVo switches things down the road.

MetaGenerator lists these as Episode 9 and Episode 10.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Not going to be a problem (except for people who care about the episode number, and yes, I know you exist! ;)). For whatever reason, this has become fairly common lately...everything is right in the Guide Data except for the episode number. Sometimes it gets fixed before air, and sometimes not, but either way it won't affect whether or not TiVo records it.

3. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I see something was changed with the title of Episode 8 last week, according to FutonCritic. It's possible the error was further up the pipeline coming from theCW and TiVo just didn't handle it as well as other services.

Shows A-Z - 100, the on cw | TheFutonCritic.com

4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I care about episode # just because it _usually_ helps me make sure I watch things in order/don't have any missing episodes.

But lately a couple of shows, and I admit I don't remember offhand which ones, DID seem to record all episodes, but the episode #s jumped around.. they were ones other than a couple of scheduling issues mentioned in recent threads.. But by recording dates being a week apart, I'm guessing that I really did get all eps. (That is, I guess I use both record date + episode # as sanity checks against each other to see if I have all episodes.)