1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 100: All Episodes Discussion

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by OlicityTiva, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jan 8, 2018 #1 of 34
    OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Who else is looking forward to season 5? April can't get here soon enough. I need my Bellamy and Clarke fix.

wtherrell likes this.
  2. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    just finished watching all the episodes on netflix.
    now I have to wait until February 2, 2018 for the season 5 premiere. And then wait for them to trickle out one episode at a time like some sort o savage. At least I'll have tivo so I can record and skip the commercials if I dont end up watching live.

Started out wondering why the show was so highly reviewed, when it had elements of a typical CW teen drama. But it got good pretty fast.

I'm not sure all seasons threads mean open spoilers, I'm going to spoiler tag what I felt was a shark jumping moment
    when she opened the blast doors to reveal the rocket, i felt like that was a potential shark jumping moment.
    I was able to accept the whole city of light.
    And where ever the communion waffers came from that made you forget all pain and be subservient to the AI.
    But the rocked made me laugh out loud.

Its a fancy home. no, its a bunker, no a super lab, no a missile silo
    how much money is behind her. I must have missed that.

3. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
  4. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    UGH that bites. Looks like this will be the final season then.

5. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Why would you think that? I just read something yesterday where supposedly Rothenberg said he had plans for S5 and beyond.

6. ej42137

ej42137 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I hope that's true. That finale looked like we might be having a time jump and a shark jump simultaneously.

7. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    There will be a time jump. It's been mentioned since the S4 finale. I don't know what jump the shark means.

8. ej42137

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I was only speculating about the shark jump; obviously the time jump has already happened.

If you really don't know what "jumping the shark" means and aren't just trolling me, see this. Do they not have Google where you live?

(Seriously, I like your avatar and have enjoyed your comments, keep calm and carry on!)

9. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Beginning April 24th is not a good sign. The show might plan more seasons, but ratings were dropping last year and now it doesn't make the prime winter schedule. Not good.

10. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Then again, it's now airing when it won't face as much competition (much like Elementary, another show whose network seems to like it more than the viewers do). So this could be seen as the network giving the show a chance it might not otherwise have had.

11. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Yes CBS does this with veteran shows. Does CW?

12. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Last year The 100 started earlier, and iZombie got the late start, but both were renewed and this year iZombie starts earlier.

13. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Not trolling you. I've seen the expression used a lot on many different places, but usually didn't pay it any mind as it didn't apply to a show I was watching, or I simply forgot where I saw it. Now that I know what it means, there's a serious case of JTS on SPN.

What is your moment where The 100 jumped the shark?

As long as The 100 doesn't end up on the Friday night death slot, I think we're okay for now. The CW is known to run shows to death to squeeze out every last penny they can get from fans of their shows. Again, see SPN for example. As much as I like the show, it should've been axed several years ago.

14. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    SPN?

15. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I believe that SPN = Supernatural.

16. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Yep, that's right.

17. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Glad to hear that there could be life despite being off the winter schedule. The 100 has developed into a pretty good show after a rocky start.

18. ej42137

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    So many times, including our first look at the rocket, it seemed to be going off the rails but in the end it did not; I'm still enjoying it. My little joke was that the time jump and the events of the last scene once again has Fonzie stepping into the skis , but we'll just have to see how it plays out.

19. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    I thought the 100 had jump the shark moments twice, but it was just poor writing.

They were when Finn and Bellamy's characters completely changed for no reason other than to come up with more story lines.

20. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry Active Member

Apr 30, 2003
    My kids are all about The 100 and have been after me to get on board in time for the new season. I just started yesterday, but am 9 episodes in and...

Does the show ever stop making me want to punch each character and their actions in the face? So far every single episode has given me a What The Actual F moment (or moments) that I don't know that I can stomach for 70 more episodes.