Terra Nova Premiere Delayed

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Incognito, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Incognito

Incognito Undercover Papa

May 5, 2004
    Buffalo

Advertisements

I was looking forward to this one -but- I'd rather that they get it right than push out a unfinished product.
    Let's hope they are as concerned with the plot & acting as they are with the CGI.

2. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Fall is probably a better time to premier a show anyway.

3. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    The May premiere was going to be just one episode two episodes on consecutive nights.

As for the "they need more time to get the effects ready," that is the excuse Fox used eleven years ago to pull Futurama from its schedule for a month just after it premiered - "coincidentally," just in time to premiere Malcolm in the Middle in Futurama's time slot (which, at the time, was between The Simpsons and The X-Files), and when Futurama came back, it was moved to Sunday nights at 7:00.

-- Don

4. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Somehow this just reinforces in my mind that this venture is going to be so ungodly expensive to produce that given the ratings it would have to garner to make it worthwhile that this just could be the first cancellation of the fall season.

Now, having said that, I will watch it and enjoy the heck out of it - the few weeks that it's on, anyway. :shrug: