TeeVeePool lovers rejoice!

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by PlayTeeVee, Sep 17, 2007.

1. PlayTeeVee

PlayTeeVee New Member

Sep 5, 2007
    As requested, TeeVeePool aiming now has auto-repeat enabled, which should make it all a helluva lot easier. :)

-The PlayTeeVee Team

2. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    did you see my suggestion in your forum that the aimer be lined up on the next ball in the color sequence to drop so that you do not have to move the aimer as smuch.

PS - thisis not to aim it so it goes in, just line it up to the center of the ball.

3. PlayTeeVee

PlayTeeVee New Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Hi There!

I'll have a look at that. We're pretty busy with other stuff but 'auto-aiming' might make it a lot easier. Of course, some of the shots might be near impossible. :)

-The PlayTeeVee Team

4. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    I imagine 90% of the time it would only require I reaim a little bit to do the actual shot and yes some of the time it would be impossible but for those I would of course reaim as I saw fit.

in the pool games I have played, and since I am trying to shoot the balls in order, it would eliminate easily 90% of time to aim next shot without making it any easier to actually put the balls in and thus keep the challange of the game intact while making playing it a lot more fun :)

5. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I second ths. The last time I played, after almost every shot, I had to reaim 180 degrees. :eek: :mad:

:)

6. dumbunny

dumbunny New Member

May 14, 2002
    Fremont, CA
    Both TeeVeePool and Soccer would benefit from a coarse and fine-tuning setting, especially when the server is sluggish.

7. Solver

Solver New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    The pool game is 500% more playable since the update. With the other suggestion above you should get another 100%.

8. PlayTeeVee

PlayTeeVee New Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Managed to find some time in-between work, life and playing tour-guide, so I added auto-aim, as requested. Give it a whirl and let us know.

I also added something for our upcoming closed Beta. Wanna know more? Keep an eye on our new PlayTeeVee Blog :)

-The PlayTeeVee Team

9. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    :up: :up: :up: Made my playing the game much more enjoyable

10. PlayTeeVee

PlayTeeVee New Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Good to hear! Thanks for the feedback!

-The PlayTeeVee Team