TA suddenly not working (Roamio Pro)

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Pejota, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Pejota

Pejota New Member

Sep 5, 2013
    I've had my Roamio Pro working fine with a Cisco STA1520 tuning adapter on Spectrum for a couple years now with no real problems. I noticed yesterday though that no SDV channels are being tuned. I've checked all connections and restarted the TA and Roamio countless times, but no luck. The TA looks to be behaving normally, with the light on the front flashing for the usual amount of time when reset before going solid. The TiVo recognizes it when it's connected, but when I try tuning to an SDV channel I just get a black screen and sometimes an error message (sometimes "searching for signal," sometimes "channel temporarily unavailable"). A refresh of the TA through Spectrum's site did nothing.

I saw there was some issue with a recent update for Edge boxes, so I was wondering if maybe something similar is happening here. I haven't made any changes to my setup. My Roamio Pro is running 20.7.4.RC42-848-6-848. When I go into TA diagnostics, one thing that stands out to me is on the SWITCHED DIGITAL VIDEO page, under SERVER it reads "Status: Unavailable." Would that indicate an issue on Spectrum's end? Just trying to get a better idea of what's wrong before dealing with Spectrum support.

2. Pejota

Pejota New Member

Sep 5, 2013
    It's started working again on it's own. It now says "Status: Ready" under SERVER. Must have been an outage here.