Syfy Attacks: This time it's Warehouse 13

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by balboa dave, Sep 28, 2011.

1. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...

Advertisements

The season finale on 10/3 may not record with a First Run pass, because it has a 9/26 date. The penultimate episode originally scheduled for 9/26 did not air because it got rescheduled for 10/3, and was then combined with the finale as a 2 hour episode titled "Emily Lake; Stand." But due to some flunky's error, it still has a 9/26 date. So adjust accordingly, and hope for better guide data next season.

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    It got picked up by my FRO SP, as it should have. The TiVo "knows" that it hasn't recorded the episode with an OAD of 09/26/2011. Just like the 9/2 episode of "Haven" got picked up on 9/23 by those that missed it the first time.

3. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...
    All you can state with accuracy is that your Premiere got it right, not all TiVos. In the Haven thread, it was shown your Premiere responded differently than other TiVo models, and other DVRs for that matter, so please don't continue to assume everyone will have your results. It's the reason why I wrote "may not record" since there seems to be mixed success with messed up guide data.

4. HTH

HTH No Avatar Selected

Aug 28, 2000
    Lincoln, NE
    It's still within the 30-day first-run window.

5. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...

Advertisements

That is a @%$!* lie.

The only thing different on my Premiere is that it reported the reason for not recording it in the "Recording History". Other than that, my Premiere behaved exactly the same as every other TiVo. It wasn't my Premiere that picked up the 9/2 episode of "Haven" when it was repeated. I had forced it to record when it was originally shown.

Please don't assume that I am telling people not to verify that it will be recorded. I was simply providing additional data.

6. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    Yep. The air date shouldn't be a problem for a FRO season pass. Now a 2 hour length might trigger an unexpected conflict and that could block the recording. So it's still a good idea to double check that it's scheduled.

7. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    My Guide data is correctly showing the 2-hour double episode on Monday to be recorded.

8. RMBittner

RMBittner Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Charlotte,...
    Same here, on an original Series3.

FWIW, Warehouse 13 repeats so much, I don't think the fact that this is a two-hour double episode should cause problems with folks' SPs. If it doesn't get it Monday, there are multiple repeat showings.

Bob

9. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    My Series 2 with a FRO season pass picked it up and is set to record two hours Monday evening. It picked up Haven, mentioned in another thread, too.

10. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...
    The guide data was updated with the correct air date yesterday. Crisis averted.

11. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Why do I hear Emily Litella saying "Oh. Never Mind."? (No, I am not implying that this thread was anything like opposition to the "deaf penalty". It's just a joke. My comment, not the thread.:D) Personally, I think we need more "sax and violins" on TV.

12. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I think it's 28 days... (even the recording history says the # of days..)