Survivor: South Pacific

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by RMBittner, Sep 8, 2011.

1. RMBittner

RMBittner Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Charlotte,...
    This probably won't be news to many here, but if you watch "Survivor," as usual you'll need to set up a fresh SP using the new season's title: "Survivor: South Pacific."

First ep is a 90-minute one on Wednesday, September 14.

Bob

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Good Reminder.

For both Survivor and Amazing Race, I found that a wishlist has worked better than the season pass. That way I don't have to change it each season and, sometimes, the final episode does not get marked with the same name or as one in the series.

3. ccain

ccain New Member

Feb 13, 2003
    Me too. Although once the season starts, I usually add a Season Pass with higher priority to ensure all episodes get recorded (including final).

4. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    I haven't used a Survivor WL in years. Too many hits to make it very useful.

1) There is NO way I'm going to forget Survivor. I just set an SP when it shows up in the guide.

2) If I did forget, every season someone like RMB (thank you!) posts a reminder. I've even done it a few times.

5. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    When I first set up mine I had that happen. I'm not sure what I did right when I added in other criteria without checking, but whatever it is I never get any hits that are not the show anymore. I just need to get a chance to catch up on the two seasons sitting on my server that I have not yet seen.