Survivor S32E02 "Kindergarten Camp" 2/24/16 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by latrobe7, Feb 25, 2016.

1. latrobe7

latrobe7 Fine for real TCF Club

May 1, 2005
    Orange...

Advertisements

I can't recall seeing someone flame-out quite so quickly and spectacularly. I was yelling "Stop talking!" at the TV. That self-destruction made a an otherwise "meh" episode awesome!:up:

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Totally agree. I don't think I've ever seen that happen. Normally, the decision is made before they get to TC so that even if someone says something stupid, nobody is confident enough to call an audible for fear that the rest won't do the same. Can't believe how stupid Jennifer was to say what she said, and then she just kept digging and digging.

Tai's feet looked pretty painful. And he didn't even get the idol. He's going to have to go try again, unless he can figure out how to attach that tool to a long bamboo pole or something.

Debbie is seriously crazy. I won't be sad at all the first time that tribe loses and she goes home.

3. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL
  4. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    Debbie looks like the identical twin sister of an actress but I can't place any show where I saw the actress so I can't look for her on IMDB...it's driving me insane.

5. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table

Advertisements

Pollard still voted Alecia so Jason switched to Jenny but he did not. Interesting.

6. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I think Jason switched because it was revealed she was thinking of voting him out.

7. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    I was surprised the other girl switched to Jenny... maybe because she thought they were really going to do the all girl alliance. I guess after typing this up now I am remembering that she was annoyed by her flip flopping.

8. Hcour

Hcour Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2007
    I just finished emailing a friend almost those same words. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. And then keeping it there...

9. kettledrum

kettledrum Active Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Fishers, IN
    It truly was a bizarre ending. I felt bad for Jenny at the end. She chased that shiny object and then kept blabbing about it.

To Alecia's credit, an embryo could be like a baby fire before it has grown into become a full fledged flame. 5 hours sure shows some determination too. The way it was portrayed no one else seemed to care about starting fire either.

I'll have to go back and watch, but didn't the idol clue say that it was just out of reach? Not 20 feet in the air? Tai didn't even bring the tool with him to help him, although I'm not sure where he would put it while trying to shimmy up that tree that he bled all over. Get the guy some shoes (with cleats!)

About the water - is it already treated or not? I would think this point would be made clear to the contestants before the game began.

10. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    Pretty sure the water is not treated and they are advised to boil it before drinking. Annoying Lady just has a super powerful gut or something and can drink it with impunity.

I will laugh if she ends up with a parasite.

11. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Funny how they kept showing her shouting and jumping and waving her arms while she sat out the challenge. So annoying. :D

12. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Yep and she had even fashioned pompoms out of grass that she was waving around as she was cheering.

13. Honora

Honora Member

Oct 16, 2006
    I kept thinking an older Mayim Bialik or a younger Margaret Hamilton.

14. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    I did think of her when I was trying to place a doppelganger...

15. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    [​IMG]

16. cherry ghost

cherry ghost Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago

The Landlady from Kingpin?

17. getreal

getreal postcrastinator

Sep 29, 2003
    Earth
    I thought Jennifer looks like Debra Messing.

Alecia the self-proclaimed "Mental Giant: ... loved the embryo line, but seeing her trying to write a name at Tribal Council before figuring out that the pen works better after removing the cap ... D'Oh! :rolleyes: :D

18. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    Nope. you don't have to "stretch" to find the resemblance. Same hair, same face, same body...identical twin!

It's nuts...I can SEE the actress, I just can't expand the picture in my mind to see what's around her so I can pinpoint the show...she always plays the weird nanny or weird something (what a coincidence)...argh! :mad:

Jennifer looks GOOD in those jeans. I'm going to miss her ;)

19. RickyL

RickyL valar morghulis

Sep 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I think she knew that jenny was lying about it being her idea and didn't want her running her mouth that she was down with it.

20. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Wow! That was the biggest train wreck I've ever seen at tribal. She basically talked herself right out of the game.