Survivor China Sept 27

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Philosofy, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Philosofy

Philosofy Super Duper Member

Feb 21, 2000
    Valparaiso,...
    What, no thread yet?

That leader dude has his priorities messed up. They pick the wrong place to make shelter, and decide a BBQ pit is more important than food. No wonder they've lost every challenge!

I think the poker player's strategy will backfire on him.

And what's with the lady who's "not religious" crying about not being able to read the bible? She knew going in that she wouldn't have it. Oh, and unless you're worshiping a false idol, God didn't give you the immunity clue, someone from the other team did.

2. scottykempf

scottykempf New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    I was watching the show tonight, and I had a problem with my tv. During the mud ball challenge, all I could see were big blurs where the survivors were. :D :D

3. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN

My thoughts exactly!

Leader dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is. Too bad wrestler girl got the boot.

Another religious girl on a CBS back to back reality show??? Give me a break.

4. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I'm glad Ashley is gone. :)

I like James best! :)

Religious girl is a whiner!!

The fire pit was a bit much. They could have stopped, made some rice, finished the pit later. Leader was being a dork. By the way, their shelter sorta sucks!

5. MitchO

MitchO Blasphemer: Uses DVR

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
    Well there goes half my reason for watching.

6. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    LOL.......there is still a couple of eye candy to watch. I loved wrestler girl!!! :p :D

7. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I think I said Holy Cow about 4 times during that challenge. Those folks had no problem stripping each other!!

8. Neenahboy

Neenahboy Statistical outlier

Apr 7, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    James is really going to go far. I don't think he was on camera once tonight (hell, I don't think he talked at all tonight), but when challenge time came, he threw down HARD.

9. AJRitz

AJRitz Princess Anti-Santa

Mar 25, 2002
    Overland...
    Are the DVD releases of Survivor unexpurgated? If so, this might be the first Survivor season set I need to buy. :D

10. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    How can the "not religious" "where's my Bible" girl possibly justify her excietment at getting a clue to the immunity idol after the first episode's idol moment?

"The Lord brought me that clue" :rolleyes:

Great challenges this week. :up:

11. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    this Survivor season is excellent so far :up:

Amanda is yummy ;)

a couple of funny lines this week: Ashley saying leader dude is "Untolerable"...

and I think it was Jaime that said to leader dude that the way he phrases things sometimes "inseminates" people...I'd buy the DVD to see that uncut scene :eek:

12. Roadblock

Roadblock New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    Sounded more like "intolerable" and "intimidates" to me.

Jaime seems to be the real leader of that tribe. Most of them seem to listen to her. Unfortunately, she still thinks Dave Zoolander might be a good leader, so they booted Ashley. That tribe is doomed.

13. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    I heard "untolerable" too. Didn't notice the "inseminates" phrasing though.

PG-13 and Zoolander might be forming a pretty strong block now that the Wrestling chick is gone.

14. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I can't understand why everyone voted out Ashley. These guys lost the challange because their leader refused to let them eat and then he, himself, ended up screwing up the challange for them. Frosti may be a little man, but he's got some strength and stamina. They should have sent the leader guy home.

15. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL
    Despite him not being perfect (or even close to it), the leader guy was more useful to the tribe than the wrestler chick. Note that his fireplace was the only structure in their camp to survive the flood.

I think they lost both challenges because the grave digger on the other team is a monster as much as anything.

16. RangersRBack

RangersRBack Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Sherea is habanero hot. Watching her mud wrestle in a bra was amazing.

17. TheDewAddict

TheDewAddict tciddAweDehT

Aug 21, 2002
    Amsterdam,...
    So, how long before they release "Survivor Girls Gone Wild?"

When Jeff went to take the Immunity Idol back from Amanda, he had a really weird smirk on his face. I commented to my wife that he was thinking, "I've seen your boobies!"

18. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I think it was probably because she was a b*tch ;)

19. supham

supham Slow Member

Jan 15, 2003
    Oxford, MI
    Oh no... I'm going to miss them.

20. MitchO

MitchO Blasphemer: Uses DVR

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
    I have to admit, I had to pause and laugh at "Zoolander". :D