Survivor - 10/19/11 - "Free Agent"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by VegasVic, Oct 20, 2011.

1. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    Meh, Ozzy whines, then realizes he shouldn't have. Big "debate" about whether to get rid of Edna or Mikayla. I'm sick to death of little Russell.

2. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    I think they would have changed thier minds had they seen the Playboy cover with Mikayla on it.

Brandon is as crazy as a $h1t house rat.

3. BradJW

BradJW Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Houston
    I'd love to hear Russell's play-by-play commentary on his nephew. That kid is crazy. I was hoping cowboy would vote him out last night.

4. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    What happened with Ozzie and Dawn and the wheelbarrow thing. Man, they kept bumping stuff all the way along.

Ozzie whining and then coming back to try and reforge bonds was pretty poor attempt on his part.

5. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    My favorite is Jim. that guy is bright!

I loved Russel but I can't stand Brandon!

That's all for now.

6. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    Brandon is the biggest cryer that survivor has ever seen. He's CONSTANTLY on the verge of tears whenever he's on camera talking.

7. stark

stark Member

Dec 31, 2003
    Eden...
    My guess is that Ozzie kept outrunning Dawn, which you can't do with a wheelbarrow.

8. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Coach is not a very good coach. All he kept saying to Mykayla was "wanna sit out for awhile?". He should have said loudly and authoritatively, "sit down!". I think he did weakly suggest she use 2 hands but he should have been more insistent and made her sit down.

9. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Coach would have voted out Mikayla, even if she graciously sat down... He would have said she was useless which is why he demanded her to sit out, and that she needs to go...

He talks like he would keep her if she was "coachable"... BS...

10. SeanC

SeanC ECT

Dec 30, 2003
    Someplace
    What the hell was up with the lame ass single handhold BS? I know, I know, we only see the edited version of what happened, I just find it hard to believe they edited out her more effective shots and left only her total failures.

How could she not have known after the second crap shot she took that she'd have to change what she was doing?

I've been behind Mykayla all along, but after that awful performance, I'm not surprised by the vote.

11. wendiness1

wendiness1 WiiMomma

Jul 29, 2005
    Idunno
    Brandon is a total loose cannon at TC. I think everybody holds their breath the minute he starts to speak.

12. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    You certainly can't let Brandon in on any strategy that's for sure, because it will come out at TC. He would have to be next to go after Edna but of course there could be blindsides and/or merge before then so who knows.

13. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    All that business about there being no such thing as grey, only black and white; and if you smoke a cigarette you might as well smoke pot, etc. shows he has a psychological deficit of some sort.

14. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    When Brandon finds out coach has the HII and didn't tell him, he is going to go ballistic! Coach better go up to Brandon and say look what I JUST found, right now, just a second ago.

15. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I gave the same advice for the challange where they were shooting coconut baskets.....if you are not "making the shot" and somebody else on your team is....then STOP shooting and just start running coconuts and loading them up for that person so that they can just sit there and rapid fire!!!

16. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Or vote him out first

17. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    LOL

18. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Only tell Brandon what you want him to share. You can't assume on any level it will remain private.

We had a broadcast blip OTA here. Coach was talking and it jumped to the end of the Redemntion Island challenge. Then it replayed that end after commercial, so I never saw the actual challenge.

19. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    It wasn't very exciting. They played a shuffleboard type game where they were trying to knock each other's pucks off the table through openings in a barrier around the edge of the table. Christine won.