Survivor 04OCT07 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Mikkel_Knight, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Oct 4, 2007 #1 of 89
    Mikkel_Knight

Mikkel_Knight New Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Rochester, MN
    Wow... I can understand sending Leslie packing, but not before Courtney... that girl has absolutely NOTHING to offer.

And - James had better distance himself from Poker-Player 'cause he'll get dragged down with him.

Too bad they didn't start the reward challenge with the men...

2. Oct 4, 2007 #2 of 89
    Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Courtney's hot. Enough reason to leave her around in my book...plus since she's weak, she'd be easy to beat in the end...

3. Oct 4, 2007 #3 of 89
    TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Hot, maybe in a "skinny a$$ and chest bones for boobs kind of way" :rolleyes:

Sorry, I find nothing attractive about Courtney and I am suprised the tribe voted Leslie out before her. I think her tribe is going to regret this later. They should use her in every reward challenge and leave her out of the immunity challenges. At least then they have a chance.

4. Oct 4, 2007 #4 of 89
    jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    I started to like Courtney's personality a little, but she has serious problems with regarding her body (which may be a mental problem as well). I'd be glad to see her go so she can get a sammich in her STAT.

5. Oct 4, 2007 #5 of 89
    LordKronos

LordKronos Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Thats alright. The search is practiacally useless when searching for episode dates anyhow.

6. Oct 4, 2007 #6 of 89
    LordKronos

LordKronos Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Thank god for blurring

7. Oct 4, 2007 #7 of 89
    gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    They usually say the camera adds 10 pounds...imagine Courtney in real life? It's only been a week that they've been there. That girl is gonna disappear in two weeks. Her torch should've been distinguished tonight.

8. Oct 4, 2007 #8 of 89
    DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Yeah.........way too nit pick.............who actually cares?? :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

Does Poker Player really think he's all that?? :p

9. Oct 4, 2007 #9 of 89
    Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Well, maybe the ten pounds each added to the other contestants all came from Courtney...

10. Zzot

Zzot New Member

Feb 9, 2005
    Terrible strategy on the women's part for the reward challenge..."Yeah, lets send our strongest woman across all by herself so that she loses any advantage she has by being out numbered"

What did James actually say when him and the dimwit poker player were talking?

I was thinking that Courtney was trying to throw the immunity challenge until the vote went against Leslie.

11. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I'm a little guy (well, average height and thin) and not very strong, and if I were in that reward challenge and my team went up 3 to 2, I would immediately HURL myself at the biggest opponent I could find. I was amazed at how long it seems to have taken them to figure out the strategy of sacrifice. If you're willing to go into the water yourself, there's really not much the other guy can do about it...

In the earlier rounds, there were even times when one person could easily have knocked two opponents into the water.

12. Demandred

Demandred RPSLS Champion

Mar 6, 2001
    Houston, TX, US
    I thought it was...with the little bow and the tassel on the end? Better so than the other torches anyway. Not sure what James was thinking decorating his with a skull and crossbones...

13. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    What I don't understand is why they sent Courtney first for the immunity challenge. People already knew that she wasn't going to be great at that...I think it would have been better if someone else went first so that she could see how to do it effectively...

14. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    No person (that can qualify for Survivor) could possibly be that weak.

She swings a sharp machete into a rope and it's her wrist that breaks?!? That whole thing scared me. I suppose when bartending she doesn't carry a full tray of drinks.

15. Bill Reeves

Bill Reeves Lurker

Jul 17, 2002
    San Carlos, CA
    Flight attendant guy said as much (about Courtney being easy to beat later, not about her being hot). I think he was pulling strings and got the rest of the non-weak-chicks group to vote for Leslie instead.

I agree -- her tribe bears some responsibility for letting her be a machete-swinger instead of a puzzle-solver.

16. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL
    I think Leslie shot herself in the foot badly by having too good a time at the other tribe's camp and then talking about it. If she'd have been smart, she'd have moaned and groaned about the experience instead.

17. Roadblock

Roadblock New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    Man, she was bad. I was laughing at how they showed all the slow-motion shots of everyone chopping the last rope until they got to Courtney, who of course failed and had to slice it instead. I was surprised at her injuries though. Seems like swinging a sword so slowly wouldn't do much. Her hands looked painful.

The whole clue thing worked out nicely for Jaime (who is also much more attractive than Courtney). I don't know how anyone could guess that piece of metal? on the arch is the immunity idol though.

What's up with the Hatch wannabe? He can't be long for the game.

18. buckeye1010

buckeye1010 Very Special Member

Dec 11, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    Here's some Courtney modeling pics, go HERE
    and choose Courtney Yates from the drop down list.

19. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL
    ^^^ Very not safe for work link there.

20. ChickenCheese

ChickenCheese with BBQ sauce

Sep 8, 2003
    PA
    Amen. :up: There's nothing on that mullet woman I want to see!