Supernatural "Meet The New Boss" 9/23/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Sep 26, 2011.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Good to have this show back.

I wish I could have heard the kidnapped couple tell of their night spent with the Winchesters, "God" and Death.

Death is one cool dude but I hope I don't meet him for a while.

From Mo Ryan's column on aoltv.com:
    My God, is this new bug annoying. It happened during Nikita too.

2. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    As with all episodes, I enjoyed this one. Agreed, I would love to hear the couple explaining what happened to them.

3. retrodog

retrodog King Button Pusher

Feb 7, 2002
    At the gun...
    Interesting episode. I enjoyed it as well. Interesting to see the transformation at the end. The story could go just about any direction now.

4. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    I'm pretty much a spoilerphobe and try to steer clear of promos and "next time on..." trailers. I don't even generally read the episode description before pressing play. So I went into this episode completely in the dark as to where it would be going. I loved it. I was very pleased to see both Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino back. I'm excited for where the season may lead. It would be awesome if Lucifer is actually being on-the-level with Sam and, rather than being a hallucination, he's real and Sam is really still in the cage. The whole season could be set in Hell, with Dean et al actually being figments of Sam's imagination/illusions created by Lucifer to F with Sam's mind. That'd be wild.