Supernatural 3.01 "The Magnificent Seven"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Enrique, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Enrique

Enrique Well-Known Member

May 15, 2006
    God This was a great show!!!

I am sooooo happy it is back.

2. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    Ok the story of the year is how to get his life back. Check

unknown demons are out..check

unknown friend comes to help when you are near death ...check

They have all the elements of the show right and I guess the new blonde friend will play a pretty big backstory for us to follow. I guess the world knows they let the cat out of the bag and word travels fast about it. Who's gonna wanna team up with them now?

3. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I wonder if this means will we'll start having more multiple demons to deal with?

4. TiVoLance

TiVoLance Half awake

Aug 29, 2002
    Austin, Tx
    I liked the episode and the new knife wielding Buffy 2.0. However those super-demons were kind of lame. It seems that the regular shadow demons were easier to defeat. I want to see some crazy demons that require some fancy footwork to banish (not just a knife).

5. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I thought when the one saw the circle on the ceiling and avoided it, there should have been one under a rug on the floor. Would have been great in the context of the show.

darn pride

6. zordude

zordude WDW Fan TCF Club

Sep 23, 2003
    Nashua, NH
    My opinion is that the chick with the knife is a demon, and it's a a special knife, like the Colt last season.

Z

7. Vito the TiVo

Vito the TiVo Rockin' the Suburbs

Oct 27, 2003
    Valencia,...
    Just like Samuel Colt with his special Colt pistol, this was forged by Frank Swiss Army.

I second the escaped demon bit for the chick. Someone that was put there, like their Dad and the knife was forged in hellfire or something...