superfan on ticket free

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by hoopsrgreat, Aug 19, 2007.

1. hoopsrgreat

hoopsrgreat New Member

Jan 2, 2005
    california

Advertisements

SWo since the season is about to kick off, it was time to make the call. I speak to a csr who cant help me, I ask to speak to someone else who could help me. I get a supervisor. I do not go into the speel of threatening to cancel, I just tell her that I fundamentally have a hard time paying for something that I know others are getting for free. I explain that I know people are getting SF for free. She asks me how I know that, and I tell her forums. I also tell her that never has the information that I have gotten from these forums been incorrect. I tell her D* has always come through for me.

She is very friendly and with little more than me explaining why I cant pay for something when I know others are getting it free she offers it to me for free.

No threats, nop yelling, just friendly, honest conversation about why I want this for free, and once again, they deliver.

Do I like making these cals< Nope, but I cant blame D* for getting x amount of money out of those willing to pay for it.

i STILL LOVE d*.