Suggestions For TiVo

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by Scotty3333, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Scotty3333

Scotty3333 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I've been a TiVo user since Series2 (which is still in use). Love the HD machines and new interface. Here are a couple of things that would make life easier/better for us die-hard TiVo users:

1. Group Delete: this is a must. If I have a folder/group of shows from a serieis I've recorded, watched, and kept, to delete them, I have to go into each one and select delete. Please add a "Delete entire folder" option.

2. More dynamic groups: I sure wish I could create groups that I can name and decide what gets added. For example, I'd like to be able to create a group called "Movies-Comedy" then be able to move my recorded comedy movies into the group (even better if I could select the group it would automatically be stored in when I set up the record or wish list).

3. Imitation is the highest form of flattery--right? Maybe you can borrow a page out of the Verizon playbook. In the guide-bar view, color coding movies, sports, news is just a great idea. Don't want to be too obvious, change the colors.

Keep up the great work!

2. mblloyd

mblloyd Member

Feb 11, 2007
    Mercer...
    Premiere does #1, Group Delete.

3. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2002
    AR
    So does TiVoHD. Just select group, hit clear and confirm.

4. Scotty3333

Scotty3333 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I should have known. Thanks for the heads up. I've already deleted two groups. Yea

5. rustyshackelford

rustyshackelford rusty shackelford

Apr 9, 2009
    scenic...
    it would be nice if tivo desktop could let you know you had an email and be able to open it, read, and delete it from the tivo remote.