Suddenly stopped recording?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by panther61, Mar 17, 2021.

1. panther61

panther61 New Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Maryland

Advertisements

Today is 3/17 and nothing has recorded since 3/13. Both scheduled recordings and recording via manually pressing the record button on the remote. Hard Drive only at 36%. My TIVO account is in good standing. Guide up to date. Did a re-start. Able to watch earlier recordings. Any ideas please? Thanks

2. Teeps

Teeps Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2001
    Torrance,Cal...
    Never heard of this problem; but I would put the tivo in standby then pull the power cord from the wall. Wait 30s then reconnect the power.
    After that I would call tivo support.

3. panther61

panther61 New Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Maryland
    Thank you for your quick response. I did try your idea and unfortunately it did not work. I wonder if the 36% hard driver usage is not accurate? I may try to make some space and see what happens.

4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    i'd be curious to look under "View History" to see if there is any notation next to scheduled recordings which did not record. My 2nd thought might be signal strength?

kpeters59 likes this.
  5. panther61

panther61 New Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Maryland

Advertisements

Checked and it says, "not recorded" under history for Wicked Tuna. It says, "no signal"? The channel is an HD channel that normally we can view? Other shows that were missed in history also say, "no signal". Any advice would be appreciated thanks