Strange Thread Time Stamp When Paging Through Forums

Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by Rcrew, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Rcrew

Rcrew Active Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Confused when looking at the HH this morning.

From the main forum index, I choose the Happy Hour. I see threads with last post time stamps that look good, IE: 11:50AM or so.

I scroll down, all looks good. Then I > to go to page two, and the posts starting on page 2 have time stamps of 4PM??

Also quite frustrating, I can't even find the thread I'm looking for. If I use advanced search with a title key word, the thread is there. I checked the time stamp for the last post, go back to the forum, and still can't find that thread knowing how to zero in by the time stamp.

2. David Bott

David Bott Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Jan 1, 1999
    Hi...

Sorry to say I can not reproduce what you have mentioned. Do you maybe have a stuck page in cache? Try flushing your page cache and see if that does it.

Doing what you mentioned I see all threads in descending time order. Page 1, 2, 3, and so on.

3. Rcrew

Rcrew Active Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Thanks David. It probably was on my end, as it's fixed now. I didn't think to try and flush any cashed pages.

4. David Bott

Jan 1, 1999
    Sure thing.

5. Rcrew

Rcrew Active Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Very strange. I have one computer at home that just won't update correctly. It must have a page stuck somewhere, no idea how to fix it. When I pull up happy hour, the first page is good. If I hit > to go to the next page, I'm still getting a page from around Jan 4th.

Any other suggestions?

6. David Bott

Jan 1, 1999
    IE or FireFox?

Firefox...TOOLS, OPTIONS, PRIVACY, CACHE and CLEAR CACHE NOW.

IE...TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, DELETE FILES...

Hope this helps.