Strange Dr Who problem

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by philredman, Apr 23, 2006.

1. philredman

philredman New Member

Dec 13, 2001
    London, UK

Advertisements

Turned on the TV last night to watch DR. Who to find Tivo hadn't recorded it despite having a season pass. Checked the guide data to find no update since 11/4. Discovered that the wife had accidently pulled out the telephone connector while cleaning the windows! Anyway, forced an update and checked the season pass. It showed 4 upcoming episodes on BBC3 - nothing on BBC1. So, I deleted the season pass and went to the Doctor Who listing on BBC1 on Saturday and set up a new season pass. Same thing happened. Only BBC3 recordings. I went back to the Saturday episode to set it manually where it said record this episode as well. In other words it recognized that there was a season pass ofr the programme. I selceted record and went back to the season pass, but it still had only the BBC3 listings. The BBC1 episode is in the to-do list and shows as part of a season pass. If you cancel/edit it goes to the season pass but that episode isn't shown.

Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks
    :) Phil

2. cwaring

cwaring VM Tivo User

Feb 11, 2002
    Knaresboroug...
    How soon after downloading did you check the SP? It might not have finished indexing :) Try it again now and see what happens.

I'm having no problems at all with my SP but then I haven't been missing any calls ;)

I do have one 'odd' problem though.

Although showing as (correctly) double-ticked when viewed ON the Tivo, when viewed via TivoWeb I see this:

[​IMG]

It looks like a 'clash' rather than a SP'd ep. No biggy, just wondered why :)

3. OzSat

OzSat Very Nice Moderator

Feb 15, 2001
    Oxfordshire, UK
    It takes around one hour to index after it says "sucessful"

4. philredman

philredman New Member

Dec 13, 2001
    London, UK
    Just checked again. Still showing only the BBC3 episodes. Incidentally, last night the season pass listed no episodes.

Cheers

Phil