Still no guide data!

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by partswiz, Sep 8, 2016.

1. partswiz

partswiz New Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio

Advertisements

Hello All

I just wanted to find out if anyone here is in the same boat as me. I received the update for Rovi 2 days ago and still no program guide data. I have rebooted and forced many connections to no avail. I was wondering if others are having this happen to them and if there is a fix for this yet.

Thanks

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    In System Information, what are the date & time of the last connection and indexing? It might be a network or server problem for your zipcode.

You can verify your zipcode on tv.com or tvguide.com. With a large city there are many zipcodes to choose from. I have to use the one on my bill to get a good guide now.

3. rfaison

rfaison New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    I am in this boat too after the recent channel guide update (may not be the exact term) that was described in a message from TIVO. Pretty frustrating. I'm in the extended DC area (northern Montgomery county).

4. partswiz

partswiz New Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    I found that doing a guided setup seems to have fixed the issue with missing guide data. Hope this helps.

5. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

Returned home today after 3 days out of town. Found my premiere saying it had run out of guide data, so it wasn't recording anything.

Forced a connection and it is now back working