Stargate Atlantis Wrong Date

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by klyde, Jan 13, 2006.

1. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    If you have a season pass to SGA and its set for first run only, beware that the date of the this and next weeks epsodes are 2005 and the do not register as first run and are not tagged to be recorded. The discription is correct, last week it recorded., Tivo must think its a rerun.

2. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
  3. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    thanks but I dont check the boards often. I saw that it didnt record and checked sifi channel, then went to the fourms and a thread in this group was displayed on the home page about SGA so I posted here.

4. Cabinwood

Cabinwood Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 11, 2000
    North Georgia
    Darn. I missed the thread so I didn;t know it was wrong and it didn't record last night :(

5. GTO40

GTO40 Tivo Addict

Jul 25, 2005
    Midwest -...
    Just a suggestion, set a manual repeating record for SciFi Friday inclusive of your season pass. Last winter, I set SciFi Friday as a manual record for 6:55 to 10:05 CST repeating every Friday. I had to do this in order not to cut off the episode (either early or late) when SciFi played around starting late, and ending one show into the next.

6. sakura panda

sakura panda Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SE Michigan
    Oh, I missed this too; I noticed that SG-A wasn't recording when the other two were, but since I also missed some recordings from the summer/fall -- and I don't know what they were -- I went ahead and set up a recording for them.

Hmph -- this means I still missed those earlier episodes, but I got the new ones. :)

--Katie

7. cowart

cowart New Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Up in the...
    Technically, it *is* a rerun, and the 2005 date is also correct. It appears that SGA is running in Canada well ahead of the US schedule. Some examples from a Canadian discussion board:

Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 13 - Critical Mass (Next Showing: December 5, 08:00 PM)
    Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 14 - Grace Under Pressure (Next Showing: December 12, 08:00 PM)
    Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 15 - The Tower (Next Showing: December 19, 08:00 PM)

John Cowart