Stargate Atlantis S02E11 "The Hive Part 2" 6 Jan 2006

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Jan 6, 2006 #1 of 32
    Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    So...are they going to take the Daedalus back for the dart?

And I knew that girl was a baddie!

2. Jan 6, 2006 #2 of 32
    Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I found it amusing that even with super-powers, Rodney fights like a girl.

3. Jan 6, 2006 #3 of 32
    dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I thought this was a bit of a let-down. The first half was much more exciting.

4. Jan 7, 2006 #4 of 32
    mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    I can't believe they got recaptured doing the same thing they got captured for in the first place. I mean, yeah I want to save people but uhh how has it worked out for you every time you've tried it?

I really would like to see Ford again.

Best quote:

'How many do you have?' - referring to throwing knives.
    'How many do you need?'

:) :up:

5. Jan 7, 2006 #5 of 32
    Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Member

Oct 22, 2005
    Baraboo, WI
    I doubt they will ever try it again, seeing as the Wraith used that fact to their advantage in this episode.

[Wraith Queen] "Humans stupid!" [/Wraith Queen]

6. Jan 7, 2006 #6 of 32
    dcheesi

dcheesi ...I'm not.

Apr 6, 2001
    MD, USA
    I knew she was a plant, but I didn't realize that the whole escape was a setup. Of course I also didn't get that she was actually the girl calling for help in the cocoon scene. I thought the cocoon people were real, and she was just impersonating one of them after the fact.

Of course it's also been several months since I heard "screech" alarm thingie they use on real escapes... :)

7. Jan 7, 2006 #7 of 32
    GTO40

GTO40 Tivo Addict

Jul 25, 2005
    Midwest -...
    After 4 months of waiting - IMHO -Disappointing and too predictable.

8. Jan 7, 2006 #8 of 32
    Revolutionary

Revolutionary Too sleepy for TV...

Dec 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Did anyone else notice that they twice referred to the gate as the "Spacegate" and not the "Stargate?" Rodney said it in the scene where he was trying to convince the guards that things went bad, and Shepard said at the end that they went to the planet and dialed the spacegate.

EDIT: oh, wait. Is the "spacegate" an orbiting stargate? So Shepard went through the spacegate, ditched the dart, then dialed the Atlantis stargate?

9. Jan 7, 2006 #9 of 32
    bentleyml

bentleyml Unregistered User

May 21, 2003
    Moore...

Space gate is a how they have often refered to Stargates that are in orbit aroud a planet. Rodeny definetly says Stargate when he is trying to convince the two guards that there is a problem. Sheppard does say Space gate, but like I said thats refering to one of the Stargates floating in space.

10. Revolutionary

Revolutionary Too sleepy for TV...

Dec 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Cool, thanks. I didn't refresh the thread before editting my post, so I didn't see your response bentley. Sorry for the distraction. Carry on.

11. bentleyml

bentleyml Unregistered User

May 21, 2003
    Moore...
    Right. The planet they were near had a Spacegate. He took the dart through it to a planet with a Stargate on it, ditched the dart and went back to Atlantis.

12. nedthelab

nedthelab New Member

Oct 4, 2002
    SF
    The clown bit had me rolling

13. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Member

Oct 22, 2005
    Baraboo, WI
    "They just keep coming. Coming in their volkswagons."

Absolutely hilarious.

14. JustAllie

JustAllie Number crunchin'

Jan 4, 2002
    Arlington, VA
    Funniest line in this thread. :up: :D

15. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    So what did everyone thing of the new credits? I liked them a lot and I almost missed them---I normally fast-forward through shows' credits, but at the last minute I remembered that SG:A was going to get credits for the first time this season and wanted to watch...

16. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    I thought it was hillarious rodney rocks.

17. jstr

jstr New Member

Sep 25, 2005
    A word of caution for those who have a Season Pass for Stargate Atlantis.

I'm not sure if everyone checks in occasionally to the Season Pass Alerts thread, but I posted there regarding upcoming episodes of Stargate Atlantis.

Some of us are not getting the next two new episodes set up to auto-record because the Original Air Date (OAD) information is incorrect for US broadcast.

Stargate Atlantis was broadcast in Canada ahead of the US broadcast schedule. For some of us the next two episodes seem to be using the Canadian OAD and will not record if our SP is set for 'first run only'.

I had to change my SP to record 'repeats & first run' in order for these next episodes to be set to record. I'm going to leave the SP at those settings because my guess is that more future episodes will have the same problem.

18. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    So who thinks Ford is actually dead?

19. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    [dead silence]

20. ebonovic

ebonovic has gone his way...

Jul 24, 2001
    Tinley...
    The problem I had with both SG and SGA this week was the fact that these awsome storylines, that take two episodes to do...

Build up, Build Up, Build up... at then at 7:55... Crecendo with a 4 minute wrap-up....

I should be used to it now... but... It just drives me crazy when they take some of these really exciting episodes, and boom.... It's over.

Oh and um... There no way Ford is gone... When Ford is finally finished off... SGA will be carrying him back to Earth so he can be burried at home... (IMHO)