Spectrum-Time/Warner wrong channel

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by psphillips, Jul 2, 2017.

1. psphillips

psphillips New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Here in San Diego The CW channel, XETV, which is HQ'd in Baja Mexico, has the wrong shows in the programmed channel schedule. The original channel, 6 and the high-def channel 1206 have matching programs scheduled, however they are listed in Spanish. Those Spanish names do not match the shows actual programs. The CW is still being shown on these channels. Either Spectrum Time-Warner is providing the wrong channel ID or Tivo is being given the wrong TV data. Pat P.

2. mdavej

mdavej Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015
    You'll have to report this to Tivo support. Nobody here except Margret can do anything about it, and I doubt she's listening.

3. psphillips

psphillips New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Thanks MDaveJ. I have submitted my comments to them. In past years my experience was that it was very difficult to contact Tivo Support. This time seemed pretty straight forward.
    Pat P.

4. matsalla

matsalla New Member

Jul 15, 2003
    This is Tivo that is messed up, we still had a receiver from Spectrum/TWC up to last week. There were several problems I noticed with the Tivo guide, this was one of them, another was several stations (like several of the Encore stations) that had the eastern guide data, but they are pacific stations. I reported them to Tivo, but as of now still no corrections