Spectacular Spider-Man 5/17/08 S01E10 "Persona"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Graymalkin, May 18, 2008.

1. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

So now the Black Cat gets the upside-down kiss from Spidey. Is that his signature make-out move? :p

The closed-captioning didn't show up for this episode, so I missed a fair portion of the repartee between Spidey and Cat. Was there any indication of how old she is and how old she thinks Spidey is? It's one thing for a 20-something Spidey to have a relationship with a grown woman, but this version is still in high school.

Did the symbiote costume have the round spider logo on the back in the comics like Spidey did here?

Also, did anyone else notice that Mary Jane has replaced Harry in the opening credits? Don't see too many mid-season updates of the credits.

Just three more episodes left -- and they're skipping next Saturday. :(

2. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    I enjoyed this episode, but not really fond of the way they explained how the symbiote latched onto Spidey. But it was fun seeing Black Cat (last weeks Halloween appearance was forshadowing. :D)

And they had no talk of age differences, Gray. :) I'm not sure if they had the Spider-logo on the back or not. I can't remember but I don't think so. It wasn't white if it was there.

Eddie Brock sure is a judgemental SOB, isn't he? Though he's pretty much right. The moment Spidey saw Black Cat, he should have dialed 911. THEN gone after her.

3. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Yes. It's black with a white outline.

4. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    The black costume didn't have the webbing in the comics, so that aspect of the symbiote looked out of place.

5. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles

Advertisements

It seems like Peter Parker can now have his pick of women with Mary Jane, Gwen, Liz, and Felicia.