Space's Deepest Secrets (Science channel)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by lpwcomp, Apr 10, 2017.

1. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...

Advertisements

"Space's Deepest Secrets" starts its second season tomorrow at 2102 EDT. TiVo has it as S1E11. Next week is worse in some ways. No season or episode numbers and it has a different seriesId. Episode title is "Episode 2". That night's rerun of a season 1 episode also has the "new" seriesId.

krkaufman likes this.
  2. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Yeah, I was just researching this. Fortunately, even though the episode info is wrong, the odd start and end times are correct so it should record correctly. Of course the one pass doesn't work- I have it set for new only- so I just have it set to record the single ep.

3. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    The data for next weeks episode has changed. It now has the correct seriesId but it is identified as Sea 1 Ep 4 and has the OAD for that episode so will not be picked up by a NEW only 1P/SP.

4. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    And... next week is back to what I initially reported. I'm convinced that there a group whose sole task is to screw things up.

5. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...

Advertisements

And... yet another change.

The new episode on 4/18 now has an episode title of "Strangest Alien Storms". Still no season or episode numbers and still has the wrong seriesId.

The one on 4/25 has no episode title, is identified as Sea 2 Ep 2, and has the correct seriesId.

6. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    This series has been fixed (for now at least) No episode title or description for the 04/25 episode, but it does have season & episode #s and is being picked up by my exiting 1P.

7. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    This is just astounding. All of the showings of tomorrow night's new episode, including next week's reruns, have "To Be Announced".