SP Not hitting, & can't find programs by searching...

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by JeffWolfe, Sep 25, 2007.

1. JeffWolfe

JeffWolfe New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Hi All,

I'm having much weirdness all of a sudden with my HR10-250 in the last week. I'm noticing three symptoms:

1. My well established season passes are not picking up season premiers this week - major bummer

2. When I look at the upcoming episodes, I don't always see the real upcoming shows. For example, the Thursday night Grey's Anatomy premier is not in my todo list, and not even in my upcoming episodes. If I navigate to the guide date & time I do find it there.

3. When I search for programs to record, not all programs are showing up. For example my Tivo cannot find Law & Order SVU. It only finds CI. However, when I look at the guide and browse to the right point in time, I do see the shows there.

Any ideas what's up? I tried rebooting the box and had no change. This is not a modified unit. My software version is 6.3e.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. Marino13

Marino13 New Member

Jan 16, 2007
    I had the same thing happen on one of my three units about a month ago. I had to delete all of my season passes, do a clear and delete program guide data and to do list (or whatever that option is called) and then set up all of my season passes again. It has been working fine ever since.

3. JeffWolfe

JeffWolfe New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    All of a sudden, all is fine today. Must have been something with the guide data, because I noticed it got a download yesterday. I've never had this problem before. I hope it doesn't happen again.

4. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Before rebooting or deleting all Season Passes,
    just try reordering one of them, this makes the TiVo go out and look for the shows again and often finds them just fine.

If it happens again that is, since it seems to have fixed itself.

5. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    The reboot caused the system to start re-indexing the guide data. This can take up to a day or so to complete depending on how much it needs to do. That's why everything looked okay "all of a sudden".