Sons of Anarchy - "The Separation of Crows" - 10/29/14

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by VegasVic, Oct 29, 2014.

1. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table

Advertisements

And the mayhem continues. No more riding for Bobby. Five to go, I'm enjoying the final season.

2. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I thought Able killed the birds, but whoever did it had to be a grown person. The crayola was too high on the wall and so was that big ass knife.

I am more convinced now more than ever Jax will die. The threats are from too many angles. And now I wonder if any of the club make it out alive.

Nero and Wendy shippers must have loved that scene last night.

3. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Did they even try to figure out who killed the birds?

I thought they were moving to a Nero/Wendy coupling at the beginning of the season. He'd be much better off with her than with the whack job Gemma.

This was the first episode that I've decided I hope Jax gets killed. Not only killed but killed by the other members of SAMCRO once they find out that all the crap they've been going through recently is because of mama's boy's mom.

4. Linnemir

Linnemir Member

Apr 7, 2009
    This is looking more and more like 'birth of a sociopath (or is it psychopath?) to me with the Abel stuff. I also wonder how much of this the child actor understands and how it is messing with his young head. As a parent, I sure as hades would not accept that job for my young child!

I still think Abel is going to be the coupe de grace for Gemma. I loved the way he just looked through her and asked if she knew what an accident was.

5. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

Is there any room for doubt?

Speaking of Marks, am I the only one who suspects that Bobby's further mutilation will have the exact opposite of the intended effect on Jax? :D

6. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    I doubt the four kids (twinsx2) have been exposed to nearly as much as you think.

7. JTAnderson

JTAnderson Active Member

Jun 6, 2000
    Redondo...
    Bobby is the Black Knight.

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    There's got to be some remnants of Lin's gang on the street. Maybe? Kinda?

So Jury didn't dime the gang out to the Chinese like everybody thought.

9. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    But the thing is, that was an explicit message ("Don't mess with us or else"). And there's nobody else who is telling the Sons not to mess with them these days. So if it's anybody else, then they really need to hire a new messenger, because in that case the Sons don't have a clue who not to mess with. ;)

10. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Nero and Wendy?

Hmm... I think he's madly in love with Gemma and will either end up dead trying to convince her to move to the farm or he'll move to the farm without her. Probably the former.

Not sure what I believe about how JT bit it.

Killing the Indian Hills Prez certainly won't go over well, though VP will admit he saw his Pres pull first.

11. BlearyEyed

BlearyEyed BlearyEyed

Jun 11, 2002
    Colorado...
    I'm taking Jury at his word, so I'm thinking you are right. So does the, "who is the mole" string still exist? I've always thought that the situation with Tig over killing Pope's daughter and then Jax setting Tig up to die resolved too easily.

Jax set him up to be killed by leaving him in some warehouse on some flimsy excuse, the next morning he showed up at Jax's house unharmed, and it seemed like Pope let Tig live, but was just testing Jax's loyalty to him (Pope). Any chance Pope/Marks and his guys showed up and told Tig that he was to die that night and Jax set him up, and now Tig is feeding Marks?* Not sure Tig would ever turn on the Sons, but maybe he thought this would just turn on Jax?

*(Possibly misremembering and grasping at straws)

12. dwatt

dwatt Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2007

The Crayola and knife were on the wall behind a big desk. He could have stood on top of the desk and wrote the message and put the knife in the wall. He (son) didn't feel safe before and now his mother was murdered and he knows that grandma was involved or responsible so he feels even less safe so he lashes out at gemma by killing the birds. Then covers his tracks by deflecting blame with the message in Crayola that can be interpreted in different ways.

Definitely a sociopath cut from the same cloth as his father.

13. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    Abel may be a sociopath (or will be) but no way he wrote that on the wall.

14. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    He sounds like a young Professor Moriarty.

15. dwatt

dwatt Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Surprising/scary or a first grader right.

16. dwatt

dwatt Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Was that Courtney Love playing the school counselor/administrator talking to Gemma at Abel's school?

17. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Nice... :up:

I like it, but don't think that'll be how it plays out.

18. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Handwriting was way too good for a kid his age.

19. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Yes.

I only know that because I saw her name in the credits.

20. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    From E.W.

On Nov. 11 at 11 p.m., Conan O’Brien’s TBS talk show will welcome the gang from FX’s outlaw biker drama. Freshly healed overlord Kurt Sutter will be joined on the Conan couch by Charlie Hunnam, Tommy Flanagan, Jimmy Smits, Drea de Matteo, Mark Boone Junior, and a few other actors to be named later. SOA is scheduled to complete filming its series finale today.