Sons of Anarchy - 9/13/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by markz, Sep 14, 2011.

1. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    No thread yet. :(

Had to watch in SD last night since DISH had satellite problems.

Another good episode.

So, the task force was mostly sent packing. Short story line for them.

It was good to see Danny Trejo! Glad he came to save the day for Jax and Opie.

Sorry to see the clubhouse destroyed by the cop.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    If you believe it's over, I have this absolutely AMAZING opportunity in Florida Real Estate I'd like to discuss with you! :D
    I suspect that might turn out to be the worst mistake in Sheriff C-Note's career...

3. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    We confirmation that the feds lost their informant when the Russians got hit.

Looking forward to seeing more of Danny Trejo, his normal bad image combined with cartel money backing could make Samcro look like amateur night.

Benito Martinez was pretty quiet in this episode. Since I associate him with a weasel cop, as soon as I saw him I couldn't help thinking of him as an undercover cop. He looked a little clean cut for a gang member though, so maybe representative from the cartel?

4. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    How is there not more comments on this episode! Unfortunately it's on too late for me to watch live so I have to watch Wed after work.

Anywhoooo..........

When Opie went flying out of the back of the truck and then it flipped I was not expecting that. I stood up from my chair! LOVED seeing Trejo. Hope he's around all season.

I hit delete too fast on the show. Should have paused and looked closer. Can anyone screenshot me the police report? Something about dying 2 days later? So from what Gemma was saying, Tara had that police report pulled? I don't assume it came over with the stuff from Belfast so I guess she would have had to. Why doesn't Gemma just confront her and ask her what she plans to do with the info? Obviously she's not told Jax yet so if I were Clay and Gemma I'd be quick to talk to Tara and give an alternative view (if possible) on whatever she might be suspecting.

I cannot believe Jax told Clay he wants out. I don't for a minute believe that Clay will actually let him out, no matter what he said (and Gemma aside)... He's dumber than I thought. Jeeeesh.

5. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I'm not so sure. If the club found out that Clay is willfully endangering them so he can have a retirement nut, I think his reign would be over. And not in the electoral sense.

Clay put himself over a barrel trying to get what he wanted from Jax. Jax then did pretty much the same thing. They're at each other's mercy, but they both want more or less the same thing. It's a fragile alliance, but it should hold.

Until the fact that Jax knows (or lat least suspects) that Clay and Gemma had John killed comes out. :D

6. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    What did the Russians do to Jax in prison?

7. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Stabbed him repeatedly.

8. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Huh, you'd think I'd remember that.:eek:

9. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    I'm sure he does...

10. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    disagree completely, they BOTH want out, so they are at each other's mercy really - mutually assured destruction. the wrinkle will be when Jax finds out all the stuff about his Dad in the letters - I'm assuming here that he hasn't already read them of course :)

11. Snappa77

Snappa77 RUDEBWOY

Feb 14, 2004
    BOSTON
    LOVE that Danny Trejo is guest starring this season. Also like how his character didn't even blink when the Russians fired a few shots near his feet. Gonna be interesting to see how this drug angle side story between the cartel and SAMCRO play out.

12. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    i predict lots of gun battles, dead people, and action! my kind of show!

13. kimsan

kimsan underling

Jan 23, 2002
    Greenbackvil...
    No screenshot but the gist of it was sideswiped by a truck, hospitalized, dies two days later.

14. Archangel00

Archangel00 New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Gulf Coast
    I'm sorry but the whole trashing the club house thing just don't fly with me. Calamity Jane needs to get hold of that and send the whole Sheriff's and Fire Depts packing.

15. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Uh yeah, for now. Once Clay gets what he wants in Jax backing him and getting the others to agree to the drugs, I'm telling you there is no way he holds up his end of the bargain! I think Tara is going to keep the secret until it comes out that Clay betrayed their deal.

Thanks! So in other words, another Donna type deal but with the correct person in the car. Figures.

16. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    I don't get the ammo from the reservation. Yes it is cheaper to roll your own especially when you shoot alot but buying ammo is not illegal. I can go to my local walmart and say I want 10,000 rounds of 9mm and they will gladly have it shipped to the store for me.

They might have to do that now with several of those indians dead.

Wonder why Opie's dad hasn't ask Jax why hasn't he done anything since he gave him the John Teller book?

17. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Which might be the point. It's nice for gun-runners to have a source of ammo that's off the books, and thus not easily noticed by, say, federal task forces. Going to Wal-Mart would raise their profile yet again, which seems to be the way Clay (and now Jax) is taking the club.

18. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Yes! Exactly why I watch this show and why last season was so disappointing. So glad it's back to its roots!

19. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    Clay doesn't want out. When he can no longer ride he will be forced out. Clay figures he only has a year or two left and wants to cash in while he can.

20. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I'd probably flunk Motorcycle Gang 101 if there were such a course, so I don't understand why the club would want to force Jax to stay if he wants out. Make him take an oath to protect the club's interests, make him recruit a suitable replacement and let him go. Making him stay my force him into the Fed's open arms if things go bad between him and Clay (or Gemma).

What is Unser's role? Is he still the titular Charming police chief?