Sons of Anarchy - 11/30/10 - S3 finale

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Nov 30, 2010.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area

Advertisements

So who the hell is Thomas?

2. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Pretty good ending to little-bit-of-a-letdown season

3. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    So Jax was playing Stall the entire time huh?

4. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Well played, Jax! Well played!

ETA: It was surreal watching Chibs slash Jimmy's cheeks. I wonder if that is what happened to the actor, Tommy Flanagan, in real life.

His IMDB bio says:

5. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

It's funny, back when Jax first started talking to Stahl I thought, "You should bring this to the club." But I knew he'd never do it, because people on TV shows aren't allowed to share information.

:D

6. Dec 1, 2010 #6 of 92
    uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Nice...

Enjoyable season finale. So the club and the IRA wanted Jimmy dead, and they got that. The signed deal to get the club out ASAP on a shorter sentence is safe with the SAMCRO attorney.

Queen has a bracelet.

Stahl was a PITA and having her dead is probably a nice plus.

However...

* Russians are probably a little upset with SAMCRO
    * Hale will be Mayor
    * Unser is done

and the biggest cliff-hanger of them all. Who are Jax's biological parents?!?

Seems like plenty enough for a few more seasons.

7. Dec 1, 2010 #7 of 92
    Linnemir

Linnemir Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Thomas is Jax's little brother, who died of 'the family curse' at about age 2.

8. Dec 1, 2010 #8 of 92
    EvilMidniteBombr

EvilMidniteBombr what bomz at midnite

May 25, 2006
    Parts...
    Good ending to a decent season. It's great to see that Stahl didn't get what she wanted but got what she deserved.

I am looking forward to see what the.Russians will do now that they've been cheated.

I'm thinking that Salazar's old lady's phone will find its way into SAMCRO's hands sometime next season.

9. Dec 1, 2010 #9 of 92
    Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Ooh, the finale was delicious. That was a great shot of Gemma on the bed smiling..the Queen in her chambers...holding the future heir in her arms.

10. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    It's ironic that the club is probably as strong as it's ever been...but now they're going away for 14 months, and all hell will break loose while they're gone.

I suspect even more strongly now that next season will start with them getting out. In the meanwhile, the new Mayor will be changing things in Charming; the Sons will not have enough presence to do anything about it (thanks, Tig!), the Russians will be on the warpath, the Mayans may well have moved in...

I said earlier in the season that next year might be the Battle For Charming. Now, it looks more like a war on several fronts!

The only potential internal issue could be Jax finding out that Gemma and Clay had his father killed. But at this point, he might not even care. He seems to have taken their side.

11. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    So who didn't go to jail?

Prospects and Lem. What about Opie and Piney and the Irish one?

12. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Has it been determined or hinted that it's NOT John Teller & Gemma?

13. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I think he's kidding. Teasing the people who thought there was a mystery there, in the face of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

14. goblue97

goblue97 Welcome Home, Jimmy!

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    How did Tara's boss survive? Did Salazar just pick a random woman to kill rather than the one he had as a hostage already?

15. goblue97

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    Jax still has blond hair from two dark haired parents. I'm not a genetics expert but I thought that was extremely rare, right?

16. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    agree! the season dragged on a bit for me, but the finale was more in the vintage SOA 1st season motif!

so many options for next season as well, going to jail for 14 months should be similar to what happened prior, we'll see some of the jailhouse action when the new season begins, then they will get out to deal with the situation(s) in Charming...

17. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    He is not teasing people who thought there was a mystery there, he was one of them. He is keeping the theory rolling as a joke now because he knows some people are annoyed with it. Like me! :mad:

:D

18. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    A random person who he jacked her car and killed her, they explained it

It's probably Gemma and Clay (or a different Dad) as the parents, it's hard to fake Gemma being the mom, I'm assuming a lot of the club saw her being pregnant :D

19. goblue97

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    and the boss just walked home?

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the finale but this part of the story line seemed a bit off to me.

20. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Who says Jax is a natural blonde? Maybe the carpet doesn't match the drapes.