Sons of Anarchy - 11/15/11 - "Call of Duty"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by VegasVic, Nov 15, 2011.

1. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    I didn't realize this was 90 minutes. The final scene was great. "Lem" makes a quick, short lived return lol. RIP to Georgie. . Lots of Otto, great character. Going to be a great final 2. Oops, final 3, I forgot they had Sutter expand the last episode to two.

2. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Ah Lem...

:(

3. zordude

zordude WDW Fan TCF Club

Sep 23, 2003
    Nashua, NH
    Who is Lem?

4. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Grenade last time.
    Land mine this time.

(Kenneth Johnson who plays Kozik was "Lem" Lemansky on The Shield)

5. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    All the pieces are in place. Sutter even brought back Jax's old old lady...can't remember her name, lets call her Adriana, but why. Just more crap for Tara and Jax to deal with or is Tara a goner and Adriana going to replace her.

Juice's predicament is now comical. Even though his parentage is revealed not to be a problem he still can't get out!

Not sure what Otto's grand plan is. I don't buy for a minute he wants to flame out. More likely he realizes Clay is ultimately behind Luann getting killed so he is making good on his veiled threat to take away what he loves most...Gemma, and Lenny is involved somehow...a Russian hit on Queen B?

6. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    Do the DA or sheriff know he killed that other guy? If not, he just has to keep his mouth shut. Sure, the DA could still try and blackmail him with the fact that he gave him a coke sample.

I think Juice is still going along with it, because he wants the help the club like the DA promised.

The question is, will he DA keep his word?

The delay about Otto signing the statements until Lenny gets those extra privileges is obviously so that Bobby can get a chance to deliver Otto the news about Georgie and they can all have a big cry and get along again. Either that, or Otto doesn't stay alive long enough to sign them.

7. G8rMan

G8rMan Member

May 26, 2005
    I wouldn't surprised if the hitmen see Jax with Adriana(Wendy?) and assume she is Tara, which results in her getting killed.

Clay has NO ONE on his side now. I couldn't see clearly, what specific patch did Tig give Clay?

8. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    Sorry, I shouldn't have made a "Lem" reference without explaining.

Whatever ends up happening this season, if Tara is killed I will love it. I just don't like the character and I don't like Maggie Siff as an actress. Jax as the family man looking to get out is boring. Jax running the club without the family storyline would be awesome.

9. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    My take was that it was the "Sergeant in Arms" title badge or something. I took it as "Clay, I'm not leaving the club just yet, but I'm not your right hand man anymore".

So who is Lenny again?

10. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    I'm with ya. I don't dislike her, but her character takes more away from what I want to see than it adds.

Her potentially destroying her career by going all Hulk-smash because a looney ex-wife came back in town seemed out of character to me, but what do I know?

11. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    If it was the one on the right side of his vest I think it would have been "Sgt at Arms"

12. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    what a great ep.

13. Swirl_Junkie

Swirl_Junkie New Member

Mar 11, 2001
    Philly, PA
    You could Read SGT. on the patch.

14. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Will somebody please kill Clay? Please?

I'm getting tired of Gemma pulling strings in the background. Jax, you can't kick Clay's ass. Wendy, you'll see your son on my schedule. Unser, point the clues about Piney's death to the cartel. On and on and on. It's like Sutter uses her character to string things out for a couple episodes instead of letting things play out in a normal time frame.

15. NatasNJ

NatasNJ Bone marrow lover!

Jan 7, 2002
    Philly
    Previews make it seem that it happens even more in the next episode.

I want Gemma to take a dirt nap as well.

16. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Kozik got blowed up in this episode. Then I read that his new show, Prime Suspect is probably going to be canceled. Ken Johnson just can't win.

17. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Don't forget "Tiggy".

18. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    Yea, he blowed up real good.

19. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Well the the DA has the fact that Juice has been cooperating with them to this point. No doubt they've tapped the cell phone Juice is using to keep in contact. If SOA doesn't erase him, Romeo will.

Lenny 'The Pimp' is SOA's contact with the Russians via Otto so that's why I think they are coming back and it's going to be Gemma's hide.

20. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer Member

Jan 5, 2007
    In their last prison meeting, Bobby supposedly told Otto that Georgie was involved in LuAnn’s death and to hold off on retribution. But Bobby couldn’t do it and said the club already killed him. I can’t see Bobby going to Otto now and say opps I lied, we just killed him.

If Otto goes from Death Row to Protected Custody he should be safe. I agree that something will stop him from signing, but I think he lives.

I did like it though, when Otto told that idiot ADA to...stop talking!!