Today, some channels weren't working. I got the "searching for signal" error. It seemed like channels 718 - 725, at least. Higher channels worked. I called my cable company. They couldn't resolve it with a power cycle, so they sent the case to the escalation team. They claimed the escalation team was 24 hours, and would call me back today. I doubt it. I have a feeling that they'll forget about me, and I'll have to call them back tomorrow. I think they'll also try to blame my equipment, since it's not theirs (Tivo). They tried to blame my cable card, by saying it was old. I haven't had any equipment changes in months, and everything worked yesterday. I did set up a MoCA network in September, though. I changed one splitter from 900Hz, to 2050 Mhz. The one directly connected to the MoCA filter is less, though. Like I said though, I hadn't had any issues until today.