Solitary 2.0 starts (sorta) tonight at 11!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Aug 4, 2007.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
  2. justapixel

justapixel Domestic Extremist Staff Member

Sep 27, 2001
    The Nanny State
    Thanks, I never would have known. My kid loves this show, for some odd reason.

3. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    he's learning new ways to annoy you (if you ever saw an ep of the show you know what i mean). I just hope they dont reuse all the stuff they did first time like counting marbles.

4. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    how weird, turned on reality today and they are repeating last year. But the voice synthesizer must be out because Val sounds like a distinct woman, not the electronic thing.

why would this be?

5. justapixel

justapixel Domestic Extremist Staff Member

Sep 27, 2001
    The Nanny State
    I thought that was odd too. They took Val's electronic voice and turned it into a woman. That's the way it will be for the new season, which is fine, but for clips of the last season, they changed it too. :confused:

I honestly thought this show (which I watched last time around because my kid liked it) would never get another season. I felt confident in that.

I guess I was wrong. And, now I think I'll have to sit through it again, to monitor it.

6. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    They re-ran the series last week - as 2 episodes a night (1:15 minutes each) over several nights. I've seen the first 4 or 5 episodes. We first stumbled upon it and thought "what a train wreck, must be really stupid... let's watch!" But it's turning out to be a great show. Some of it has been very funny.

I can't wait to see the rest of the season. I wonder when 3.0 will be out.

7. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i just watched the 2.0 reunion...they did this reunion a tad differently than the 1st and i thought the one part (wont spoil it) was kinda lame and if i was the person that was asked to do what they were, id say pound sand lol.

i do like seeing the crew cleaned up though