Solitary 2.0 8/11 ***spoilers OK***

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by RockJock, Aug 13, 2007.

1. RockJock

RockJock Rock Climbing Fool

Apr 6, 2000
    Washington, DC
    I am not one to post very often and I am not one to watch a lot of reality TV.

But I had to comment on Solitary 2.0, I think this show is SO twisted and I love it!

Why on earth someone would subject them self to this kind of torture for only 50k is beyond me but I SP'd it immediately.

I was very surprised to see the guy from NOLA go out first he seemed to have a lot of control over himself, at least that is how it was edited.

My wife called the recovering alcoholic quitting, she had no business being there in the first place.

I now count this show as my new guilty pleasure and I am rooting big time for the masochist to win.

Am I alone on this one? :)

2. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Loved the show last season and this season is looking good too. I do have to say that I preferred the voice for VAL last season more than the new one.

3. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    I stumbled upon this yesterday - never heard about it before, knew nothing of the first season, so it was just pure coincidence that I tuned in for the premiere of the second season. I really enjoyed it - I must be a sadist. Not knowing what to expect from the show made it that much better. I set a SP for it, and for the first season which is re-airing.

4. RockJock

RockJock Rock Climbing Fool

Apr 6, 2000
    Washington, DC
    I agree. The old Val voice was much better.

Maybe the twisted psychologists who help with this show thought people would bond more with a more human sounding disembodied voice.

5. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I actually hated the old Val voice. A lot of times I couldn't understand what she was saying.

This new season looks as good as the last. Looking forward to see how twisted they can get.