SOFTWARE UPDATE - MINI V66 ERRORS

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by Dwayne Smikle, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Dwayne Smikle

Dwayne Smikle New Member

Nov 9, 2017

Advertisements

I have been a TIVO user and subscriber for over 12yrs and never have I seen an issue this annoying - I am having the same problem with my minis (ERROR V66) - IT CONNECTS AFTER YOU DO A FORCED CONNECTION TO THE TIVO SERVICE -TWICE - THEN RESTART. It works for a few hours maybe a day and then loses connection again - I was told there is a network discovery issue then I was told something else - WE CANT EVEN ROLL BACK THE SOFTWARE SO IM NOT SURE what to do at this point. I cannot watch the mini's consistently without losing connection - WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED - THIS ERROR V66 IS ANNOYING. ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW SINCE THE SOFTWARE UPATE WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS????!!!

Dean Johnson likes this.
  2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
  3. Kent T

Kent T New Member

Nov 27, 2017
    I just got my Bolt and Mini last week, and I have yet to be able to use the Mini. Customer support says they are "working on it", but looking at this Forum, it looks like the issue is about a month old.....Tivo cannot say when (or even IF!!) the issue will be resolved!! I can't believe I paid this much for something that I don't know when I'll ever be able to use!! Infuriating!!