Slacker Cats on ABC Family

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Dreaday, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Dreaday

Dreaday New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Okay so ABC Family has this new show called Slacker Cats but it is a cartoon (I believe it is their first original animated series). I am actually really excited about it because I checked IMDb and they have some really good voice talent for it, Alex Borstein and Nicole Sullivan were the ones that really jumped out at me.

has anyone seen the commercials for this?

2. Fleegle

Fleegle Chef-In-Training

Jan 15, 2002
    Yes, and some stunning ly bad choices for voice actors: Harland Williams and EMO Phillips? WTF?

3. Dreaday

Dreaday New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    What is wrong with Emo? he has a very animated voice and has done voice work before. I am interested in Hearing Sindbad as a voice although he has done other voice work I have never actually heard him doing any of it so that should be fun.

Then there are like the super pros (IMO) of the game like Alex Borstein who has an impressive list of voice work. That woman could make anything funny and interesting.

4. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I may watch a few episodes; some of the promos for it have been rather funny.

5. Dreaday

Dreaday New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Yeah I am pretty sure I will be watching. I have seen several commercials for it over the past few days and they do look really funny (at least I thought so)

Here is the link to a commercial for it:)