SIX "Blood Brothers" S1E8 (3/8/17) **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by primaryforce, Mar 10, 2017.

1. primaryforce

primaryforce Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Detroit, Mi

Advertisements

Wow! Never imagined how this would end! I see this show has been renewed for a second series. This show was outstanding and I can't wait for season 2 but will miss Rip.

2. RGM1138

RGM1138 I wanna Rock

Oct 6, 1999
    Gulfport, MS
    Same here. I never knew what would happen next. It was like a roller coaster ride.
    I kept yelling at the tv, "Don't kill Nasry!" I knew he would be full of good intel. I really got caught up in the rescue.

As for Rip, nothing official as far as I know. But, that little ISIS convert was not a great shot. And the squib pack looked like it was above his heart. He might not be completely dead.

primaryforce likes this.
  3. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    The rescue sequences were quite intense. It seemed a little unlikely that there weren't more casualties on the US side given the way the terrorists were armed. I guess they were trying to say that you can have all the modern equipment but it doesn't matter so much unless you have the training as well.

Definitely the ending surprised me. It looked like she shot him twice, once up on the shoulder and again below the ribcage... it looked pretty close to the same place he was shot during the rescue. No doubt she's not a good shot but that's not too bad, really, since she was shooting from her hip with her gun in her hoodie pocket, and she looked to be about 15' away or so. Pretty hard to aim accurately like that... in real life I'd be surprised if someone without a lot of experience even managed to hit the person with both shots.

I'll watch the next season but it looks like it might be some kind of 24 or Criminal Minds thing with terrorists gunning for the team at home... I'm a little more "meh" about that plot. Seems a little far-fetched for a show like this.

4. fmowry

fmowry Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Great show. I was surprised by the end too. On the "previously on" before the show started they showed the girl and I didn't think much of it. When she appeared at the end I thought she might blow herself up to take Rip out. I'm glad this was 8 episodes without much filler.

5. Howie

Howie Out of Pocket TCF Club

May 3, 2004
    San Antonio

Advertisements

I liked the series, too. The end caught me by surprise, I'd completely forgotten about the internet recruit from earlier. I hope Walton Goggins pulls through for next season. I like him, going back to The Shield and of course Justified and the many other things he's been in.